What is the WORST thing your hero/good guy has done?

Are you sure? XD

2 Likes

I promise :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, the good guy of my story just lied to his dad (aka the sheriff) about a murder weapon that his ex-girlfriend has used to kill someone :sweat_smile:
But if it’s done with love, it’s forgivable, right? lol

1 Like

Hasn’t done it yet and this probably won’t happen till really really later on (not sure if this is the sort of thing that’s applicable to this topic haha, sorry if it isn’t!)

So this character Liwani has healing powers and during this time he recently discovered that he could heal people from a distance and he could do it to multiple people (he did it during a war scene). When he finds out of a plot that would endanger his lover at that point, Clay (who is on a mission very far from him), he asks help but no one would as Clay and his team are too far and it would be too late for any rescue team to do anything. So he locks himself in his chambers and attempted to reach out with his recently discovered ability and decided that any time Liwani detects Clay and his small band of men suffered some injury, he will heal them – but healing them would also be draining especially since they are so far from him. He did just that and he was doing okay at first, but then he starts to realise the damages Clay and his team were sustaining were too much and too rapidly for Liwani to keep up with and Liwani himself was starting to feel super drained. It turns out Clay and his men are trapped in a building that was set on fire by their enemies and they were all burning to death. When Liwani realised he could no longer keep healing all of them, he decided to focus instead on Clay who ends up being the sole survivor of his team. When Clay returns to where Liwani is, there would be lots of tension as Clay gets upset that Liwani chose to keep him alive instead of letting him die with his men as he is now struggling with survivor’s guilt. But also, like? What? Was Liwani supposed to just let the person he loved the most die? And if the roles were reversed, would Clay have just let Liwani die? Oooh, I’m not entirely how to go about writing that yet, but that’s the first thing that comes to mind with regards to one of my “good” characters doing something that maaaaybe considered not so good but also defensible at the same time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.