What super power would you like to have?

I thought this would be an interesting discussion because it can reveal a lot about people. I mean be truthful and why you would want that power! you can even make a small little excerpt of you using said power in your daily life!

Rules: (ONLY ONE)

1. No omnipotence stuff that makes this boring…

My Power
I would use mind control. Because of my past and certain situations that I feel outta control. It would be helpful but, wondering if I would use it properly. Always scared of being corrupted by a power.

6 Likes

So, truest of trues, powers of time travel. I know messing with time is foolish and all, but it’s my most selfish desire. It’s never good to dwell on regrets, but there were some real shitty times in my childhood that a nice hug and pat on the back would’ve changed things a lot.

For practicality, invisibility (and the ability to extend that to objects I’m holding) would be great. I absolutely despise going out in public, so being able to walk around invisible (and possibly steal a whole cart of groceries, lmaooo) would ease the anxiety considerably. Although, I think I would be constantly paranoid that the power was imagined, unreal, or not working so maybe it’s not the problem solver I think it would be.

3 Likes

REALITY WARPING

sigh. boring!

1 Like

Perfect format! BRAVO!

1 Like

But powerful. Which is all that really matters.

Sigh…

1 Like

Invisibility or else the ability to time travel/time warp like Number Five from umbrella academy

1 Like

I approve.

2 Likes

Just something that means I can control things. Or investigate them.

1 Like

Man, invisibility can so quickly become a villainous power it’s not even funny.

Why aren’t there many (I can’t think of any, but I’m sure there’s one) invisible villains? They would truly be a formidable and terrifying foe. Especially since there are so many dark places you could go with it. Urgh. Gives me chills.

3 Likes

lol I would mess with my friends. I’d move their stuff and make them think they are going crazy.

1 Like

Ghosts are invisible most of the time

Flight! I would love to be able to fly and go wherever I’d like. And I wouldn’t have to pay for gas or plane tickets again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeah but you gotta be careful of birds and planes.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe I wouldn’t fly too high then to avoid the planes. But the birds may just have to be a hazard I deal with on a situation-by-situation basis :joy:

1 Like

the bird is like :eyes: when did they learn how to fly. I gotta tell my buddies about this.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would spy on people lol.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

yeah and its @JohnnyTuturro

1 Like