When you see this picture, what thoughts come to mind?

Ah, I am sorry for not understanding it.

1 Like

No worries, happy to explain :slight_smile: we all have those moments, and tbh, it went right over my head the first time I read it too haha.

2 Likes

Here is another one!

3 Likes

fantasy animation style. not really painting. wide shot. i like how the rock points to the prism but i’d like it better if the person and prism was the focal point

for first image

2 Likes

The great weigher of souls, processing Thots.

2 Likes

Hobbits parallel evolution of windmills.

Thomas Kinkaid on acid.

2 Likes

Here comes another pic!

1 Like

You mean an interesting Thomas Kinkaid.

1 Like

Reminds me on an older anime, A Certain Magical Index. Never seen it, but might be worth a look into.

I get the feeling that glasses girl is not a regular, she just sort of noticed the place. Flower shop, magical flower shop.

1 Like

I have watched both Index and Railgun. I enjoyed Railgun more personally.

1 Like

Disney’s Treasure Planet was the first thing that came to mind, lmao.

Some magical dystopian world a lot of people wouldn’t mind being carried off to. It’s kind of a peaceful painting.

1 Like

It is a nice picture. Just look at the cool design for the phone.

Wait, are we mentioning the same picture or not? LOL!

Whoops, no, lol that’s my fault! I saw the photo above the one with the girl, and thought it was the newest one. But I agree, I really like this picture too. The way the cellphone screen projects is really cool.

1 Like

Now, I am confused. Is that a girl or boy holding the cellphone?
LOL!

His themes are bland, but his lighting was novel when it came out–learned from those who are even more bright that they start with a black palate and work their way up to their whites, for that dazzling pop. Came in handy knowing that, when I came across someone who was having problems with their focal point since everything but the center was black on up (center was white down), so they started over on the center and got a better look.

2 Likes

I’m in Japan, trying to not be claustrophobic and agoraphobic at the same time.

1 Like

Value! The most important part of painting!

That is the fear of crowds or something along those lines, correct?

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Ah, I glad to know that I knew it.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like