When you see this picture, what thoughts come to mind?

I am going to show a bunch of different pictures and I want you peeps to tell me what thoughts cross your mind as you glance at them. Your comment can range from funny to serious to sarcastic to blunt. I don’t care I just want to know your thoughts.

Get those creative juices flowing!

Picture 1:

I shall post some more later!

4 Likes

Space the Psychedelic Frontier. Yellow Submarine.
Fish.

4 Likes

Cool.

Reminds me of that Triple-A disappointment, No Man’s Sky.

It’s better now, but it was a massive disappointment when it was released. Turned off a lot of potential players.

5 Likes

Ah, that sounds bad.

I have another picture coming soon.

1 Like

Big, open, sky, wander, quirky, pretty tree, diamond in the sky, the colors are nice and vibrant!, woah there’s some weird creatures in there and a…boat-plane?

3 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Boat-Plane?
You mean ekranoplan:

There’s a whole song about these things, too.

2 Likes

Here is another picture:

Enjoy!

4 Likes

What the cloud actually is:

2 Likes

What? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Are you familar with Google Cloud and other such things?

2 Likes

A (newborn, shall we say) alien planet currently going through a Mesozoic Era. A human walk’s along a path seeming unalarmed, so we can assume that they’re used to the fact that mf space dinos are wandering around. Either this–or this planet is older than ours, dinosaurs still roam free, and a human-like species populates the planet alongside the dinosaurs.

3 Likes

BOOMSHAKALAKA

2 Likes

Lmaoooo, I can see why, once something’s in the cloud, you can never get it back. I wouldn’t approach this EVER

3 Likes

Oh, yeah sure.

Sorry for being confused. Lol!

1 Like

Dr. Seuess. The lorax. :rofl:

This one makes me think of that one book cover where there is only half the face and the shoulders but the rest of the head is just nature and stuff. I can’t remember it quote but… yeah.

2 Likes

Huh? LOL!

1 Like

Ha! LOL!

2 Likes

Like the virtual cloud, ya know, where everyone’s online activity goes. It’s not a real thing. NotARussianBot was just joking that the picture above was the virtual ‘cloud’ where all our info’s stored

2 Likes