Where to release my latest monstrocity?

Did you ever think that Supernatural would be better if a werewolf warlock joined the Winchester bros? No? Well, you are considering it now.

An original idea that requires to be released upon an unsuspecting public-which public is most unsuspecting?

Ao3, Fictionpress, webnovel? Somewhere that will see it and react.

3 Likes

https://www.fanfiction.net/

1 Like

More specifically…

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Supernatural/

2 Likes

Does anyone still read fictionpress?
I can’t comment on webnovel.

Fanfiction.net is still active despite being severely neglected.
AO3 is still going strong.
And of course there’s Wattpad.

Not sure which platform has a bigger Supernatural fanbase. You could probably look at the number of fics each has.

Honestly, I cross post on all three. It’s annoying to keep up with all 3 but I’m a glutton for punishment.

3 Likes

Look, I’d be inclined to write Pan creating a real South Park with the navigator for the whole thing being Mr Hankie the Christmas Poo.

I think you’re doing something quite “normal” to add a werewolf warlock.

1 Like

Should I make the Winchesters visit South Park then?

1 Like

Maybe Mr. Hankie is secretly an ancient demon.

1 Like

I thought he was!!!

Like a Demon of the Underworld of the Sanitisation Industry… And with all the extra food consumed at Xmas this was his time to revel in the Hell-ish waste disposal realm which he now commands… So, yeah… Xmas Poo Demon Mr Hankie!

We cannot un-see this now…

SD

2 Likes

You so should!
And if anyone could pull it off, it would be you!

SD

1 Like

You only do that if you want to upset readers who thought it was quite normal.

1 Like

Ancient shit demon a la Dogma?

1 Like

Yee

It would be unforgettable

1 Like

There are rumors fanfiction.net is going to be shut down. Enough people are concerned about it that there’s been a massive effort to try and save fics and upload them elsewhere. I’d suggest Ao3. It’s a better site for fics anyways if you ask me.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

I use fictionpress sometimes. I used to use it a lot in the past, but now it is just there. I would get notifications for my favorite stories when the author post something sent to me. I barely go there to read fiction on there. I might browse around, but that is it.

There aren’t many places besides Wattpad where a person can read and write their own fantasy and science-fiction stories while getting good reviews, feedback, and more.

At least that is how I see it personally.

2 Likes

I may have to infiltrate some discird servers but I think I am kind of famous here so I’ll adverstise it here when it is published.

2 Likes

Cool. See what works best for you.

So, you’re famous, huh? LOL!

1 Like

Famous on this site-seems that most everyone here know my name

2 Likes

Lmao. It’s a starting place. An audience that reads what you wrote is something else.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.