Which character in your story would use the Death Note to kill?

I think the only characters of mine who definitely wouldn’t use a Death Note are my protagonist Navon, and one of the main antagonists, Valmiki. :thinking: Both of them are expressly and vehemently against killing, and repeatedly go completely out of their ways to spare opponents, even if they know it’ll lead to disaster. Pretty much everyone else has at least one person out there that they’d kill either for fun, because that person ticks them off, or because they believe that person’s death would be for the greater good. And most of the world could convince themselves to kill my protagonist with it, lol.

1 Like

Clyp would…

Clyp’s crazy.

She’s a necromancer, and she’ll kill people just so she can bring them back under her control.

She feels no guilt over this… Because when she dies, they’ll go free anyways…

She’s even teamed up with Psychic Mages to mind control her victims to their first deaths so she can bring them back to life under her own mind control.

So this Death Note thing… She would abuse.

5 Likes

I have this character who see-saws between femme fatale and ruthless murderer. Would be part of her MO.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.