Which Cover Do You Like More? (Fantasy)

I made three covers and I need to know which one looks the best. I made it bird-themed and yes there are birds involved in the story but it mostly revolves around royalty and competing to be the next leader. I could’ve used crowns but they are so overdone I would’ve disappeared into a sea of crown-themed covers.

4 Likes

They’re super basic and I have other ideas but they’re not put together right now and I’m not really good at making covers. I figured these simple ones would fit the new trendy simple cover idea that all the old books are redoing their new releases in.

1 Like

I like the gold one. :blush:

1 Like

I’m a fan of the first :grin:

I like the first one too!

I like the third one. That metallic shine adds an interesting touch to it.

Things I would improve: your name is impossible to read. You need some contrast there. Be proud of your name. Don’t hide it.

I think Royal Vying could use a better font. Perhaps plain cinzel instead of cinzel deco?
Or leave deco on Royal Vying but use a different font from Majesty? I’m not a fan of how cinzel deco does M.

I like the use of birds on the cover. You’re right. The crowns are so overdone and you already have “Majesty” AND “Royal” in the title which suggests royalty already.

1 Like

I like the simplicity of the first option, but I also like the second too…

Maybe I’m of the ideology that simplicity will always work… And I like things that just show nothing that can complicate…

SD

One of my biggest issues is the font choices. I never have a good idea on what font to use. I’m using canva to make these so they have a pretty limited selection of fonts.

1 Like

The second one. Maybe experiment with an embossed gold-leaf effect instead of a flat yellow surface. Example below.