Which headphones/earbuds have that great bass and sound quality in your opinion?

Do you know?
Tell me, what are your thoughts on a good quality pair of headphones, earbuds, and/or speakers?

2 Likes

@JohnnyTuturro
@NotARussianBot
@J.L.O

Just curious, that’s all.

I’ve switched between many headphones and stuff related to it but the best has always been for me JBL related. I also currently use JBL earbuds and they’ve lasted over 3 years for me, and they have an amazing quality and noise cancellation! The charging is also simple.

JBL speakers are also one of the top tier ones I have used, I sadly don’t have any speakers anymore but they used to have wonderful bass!

1 Like

Interesting. I have a friend who has that brand, if my memory still serves me. Want to seek JBL out or get a newer Bose or something else.

I still have my Bose headphone since three or four more years ago. Those are still doing good, when you lookover the fact that the ear padding and fabric has been so badly torn that the padding is showing.

Still works though, but I need something a bit different.

I have an Anker Soundcore Speaker, and the sound from that is AMAZING. You can connect it with your phone, your bluetooth enabled laptop/pc, a tablet etc. and run your sound system through that. I got it cheap, and I have no regrets. It sounds amazing.

As for headphones, I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro, and they sound very good. I run them through my Komplete Audio 6 Audio Interface for music production and it works well.

For regular headphones, I’m just using a pair of Skullcandy Crushers at the momennt :joy: Nice for listening through, but not amazing. You can also make the bass go through the roof if you use them wirelessly and charge them up. Neat little party trick, lol.

1 Like

Why do these sound like they would be so expensive by the name?
LOL!

1 Like

How much do you think they are? :stuck_out_tongue: (Without Googling them).

1 Like

Close to a thousand give or take?

1 Like

:joy: Nah. From their official website:

1 Like

I stand corrected.
LOL! :sweat_smile:

Beats EarPods are AMAZING. the quality is excellent, they’re cheaper than apple and better quality and more comfy. Being wireless is also really helpful

2 Likes

My Audio-Technica M50x and M50x-BT2 (blue tooth M50x) have served me well over the last years. I recommend replacing the standard earpads with sheepskin earpads for extra comfort and noise dampening. For anything better you should look into DJ / Audio Production quality headphones. However, they can get expensive, power hungry, and large.

Note: Don’t use headphones when playing Assetto Corsa. Turbo charged Mazda RX8s are loud…Quite scary when you over-rev on the first corner…

1 Like

My parents bought me 20 dollar JLab headphones from Target for Christmas of 2018 and they’ve been the best headphones I’ve ever had. Every other (cheap) headphone or earphone set has broken or wasn’t all that loud or great quality, and these have survived everything for five years and still work as if they’re brand new. The bass is awesome, the sound is amazing; I honestly cannot believe they were so cheap.

As for speakers, I recommend the JBL Party Box which is a karaoke style speaker. My parents bought it for us a few Christmases back since my sister loves Karaoke, though we typically use it as a speaker and BRUH, it’s amazing!! If you want to feel the floor vibrate, that’s your go-to! It also comes with flashing lights. They got it for 200 at Walmart. There are smaller versions (simple speaker) for much less if that’s what you’re looking for (something not too big) and my sister has one and they work just as great!

1 Like

I just have the cheap ones you get at the airport for $20 or less.

1 Like

And how long do those last in your care???

1 Like

3-5 years

1 Like

HOW?! I GENUINELY WANT TO KNOW HOW?!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :astonished:

1 Like

Cleaning and good taking care of them.

1 Like

I’m…actually jealous…

1 Like

This is the exact pair I own. I bought them from Amazon a few months back. I don’t know that they’re the best in existence, but they’re the most I could afford, and I totally love them. Such good sound for the price! (ღ˘ᴗ˘ღ) ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AJIF4E/

1 Like