Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

nice, just got done posting the end to a chapter that was taking me forever to post

3 Likes

I relate to that so much.

which reminds me, I better work on the next chapter soon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i was on hiatus for a while, imma go grab something to eat and have to use a chainsaw for a few brb

3 Likes

Would you like to be on the Taglist?

2 Likes

This story is getting interesting.

3 Likes

Anyways, after I sadly cut my pretty long nails (for piano) I just want to see what you think about them.

Preferred nail length
  • Long
  • Medium
  • Short
  • Other

0 voters

Following that, if you could paint it, what colors or shades would you do?
  • Red
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Brown
  • White
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Clear
  • Patterned
  • Gradient
  • Glittery
  • Other

0 voters

Tag list

@Zena @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FOLuke @48lexR @reidistics @stella_vigo @CandySweetApple @RainingPlatypuses @Manya707

7 Likes
taglist 2.0

@FourcedowErsert

5 Likes

yep, I’m a simple person :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, I like a little color in my life, although I haven’t painted mine in colors for a long time. Most recent was white and black

3 Likes

I think the last time I wore nail polish was… in primary school :joy:

I think I’ve only worn it about a handful of times. I’m not into that kind of thing.

5 Likes

I remember going crazy on those and trying to do my own nails (which ended horribly)

Yeah, I get that, mine always gets warped or scratched by the second day of earring it-

4 Likes

LOLOL I usually don’t paint my nails soooo… :sweat_smile: The fumes are intoxicating

5 Likes

I think the fact that my school disallowed nail polish also plays a part. My school was a typical Asian private school, so in addition to wearing uniforms, there were certain things we weren’t allowed to wear. We had to cut our nails and not use nail polish. Same thing with my high school (except I think they allowed long nails?)

Not that I was complaining. Sometimes dirt gets stuck under my long nails so after I cut them I feel cleaner :sweat_smile:

(and opening stuff becomes way more difficult :joy:)

6 Likes

Ooh, strangely, I like the smell (I’m probably gonna die early from that-)

6 Likes

I keep mine nail color and very short. Except when I am lazy.

3 Likes

If you do die, you died doing something you love.

4 Likes

ahh, sameee
i love that feeling xD but i really hate it when right after I have to open something. I’m always scared that somehow my nail will rip off my finger-

ngl that was me when I was younger :joy: I would always sneak one of my mom’s and paint the bathroom tiles.

5 Likes

Ah, I would’ve hated that…

Hehe, that makes sense. I use my long nails to clean my long nails…

And I actually need them to open things, because most of the stuff needs nails to do that

Though, it’s difficult for playing the piano- (but I like the look of long nails cause they’re pretty~)

4 Likes

sure

3 Likes

Not the bathroom tiles- (I would get in trouble so bad… good things acetone exists)

3 Likes