Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

Would you like to be on the Taglist?

2 Likes

This story is getting interesting.

3 Likes

Anyways, after I sadly cut my pretty long nails (for piano) I just want to see what you think about them.

Preferred nail length
  • Long
  • Medium
  • Short
  • Other

0 voters

Following that, if you could paint it, what colors or shades would you do?
  • Red
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Brown
  • White
  • Grey
  • Black
  • Clear
  • Patterned
  • Gradient
  • Glittery
  • Other

0 voters

Tag list

@Zena @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FOLuke @48lexR @reidistics @stella_vigo @CandySweetApple @RainingPlatypuses @Manya707

7 Likes
taglist 2.0

@FourcedowErsert

5 Likes

yep, Iā€™m a simple person :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, I like a little color in my life, although I havenā€™t painted mine in colors for a long time. Most recent was white and black

3 Likes

I think the last time I wore nail polish wasā€¦ in primary school :joy:

I think Iā€™ve only worn it about a handful of times. Iā€™m not into that kind of thing.

5 Likes

I remember going crazy on those and trying to do my own nails (which ended horribly)

Yeah, I get that, mine always gets warped or scratched by the second day of earring it-

4 Likes

LOLOL I usually donā€™t paint my nails sooooā€¦ :sweat_smile: The fumes are intoxicating

5 Likes

I think the fact that my school disallowed nail polish also plays a part. My school was a typical Asian private school, so in addition to wearing uniforms, there were certain things we werenā€™t allowed to wear. We had to cut our nails and not use nail polish. Same thing with my high school (except I think they allowed long nails?)

Not that I was complaining. Sometimes dirt gets stuck under my long nails so after I cut them I feel cleaner :sweat_smile:

(and opening stuff becomes way more difficult :joy:)

6 Likes

Ooh, strangely, I like the smell (Iā€™m probably gonna die early from that-)

6 Likes

I keep mine nail color and very short. Except when I am lazy.

3 Likes

If you do die, you died doing something you love.

4 Likes

ahh, sameee
i love that feeling xD but i really hate it when right after I have to open something. Iā€™m always scared that somehow my nail will rip off my finger-

ngl that was me when I was younger :joy: I would always sneak one of my momā€™s and paint the bathroom tiles.

5 Likes

Ah, I wouldā€™ve hated thatā€¦

Hehe, that makes sense. I use my long nails to clean my long nailsā€¦

And I actually need them to open things, because most of the stuff needs nails to do that

Though, itā€™s difficult for playing the piano- (but I like the look of long nails cause theyā€™re pretty~)

4 Likes

sure

3 Likes

Not the bathroom tiles- (I would get in trouble so badā€¦ good things acetone exists)

3 Likes

Difficult for piano, but easier for guitar.

I remember there was this guy who plays guitar in my class (actually a lot of people do) and the boys were asking him why he had long nails. He was like ā€œitā€™s for guitar!ā€ :joy:

But then we also have another good guitarist, and he doesnā€™t have nails that are that long :thinking:

6 Likes

Itā€™s done!

4 Likes

Smart XD maybe I should take up guitar for that reasonā€¦

6 Likes