Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

i’m good too i guess, its night over here so just wondering what to do to wind down

althought i’m currently watching this video on subplots: Hidden Figures — The Power of Subplots - YouTube

3 Likes

Actually, I don’t watch kdrama’s, they aren’t my thing. But I have seen clips or walked by my relatives watching them so I usually just join in lol

That’s so thoughtful of you, it makes me want to do my own XD

2 Likes

ahh i see, what shows do you usually watch? or do you not watch shows all that odten?

2 Likes

I prefer action ones (although I don’t usually watch them at all), I’m more of into the MCU and I’m finishing Shadow and Bone from my favorite book series:)

1 Like

what’s shadow and bone about? sounds like something from cassandra clare - which i’ve only read up to city of glass

2 Likes

Um… lemme find the summary XD

Summary of Shadow and Bone (the book vers)

Surrounded by enemies, the once-great nation of Ravka has been torn in two by the Shadow Fold, a swath of near impenetrable darkness crawling with monsters who feast on human flesh. Now its fate may rest on the shoulders of one lonely refugee.

Alina Starkov has never been good at anything. But when her regiment is attacked on the Fold and her best friend is brutally injured, Alina reveals a dormant power that saves his life—a power that could be the key to setting her war-ravaged country free. Wrenched from everything she knows, Alina is whisked away to the royal court to be trained as a member of the Grisha, the magical elite led by the mysterious Darkling.

Yet nothing in this lavish world is what it seems. With darkness looming and an entire kingdom depending on her untamed power, Alina will have to confront the secrets of the Grisha . . . and the secrets of her heart.

Oh, I heard that Cassandra Clare has some good books, but I haven’t read them before…

2 Likes

Hey heyy (I’m in class right now so I might not be back for like 20 minutes sorry hehe :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

:eyes: hello~

2 Likes

Hi!

(lol it’s okay, I live like 11–15 hours ahead of y’all so I could be gone for hours :joy:)

3 Likes

ooo sounds exciting! would you recommend the book or the show?

2 Likes

It really is!

If you feel like reading everything before you watch it, I would recommend that (because I would rather read before watching) but it isn’t bad to watch the show before the books (because some people have said that the show is better than the books)

It’s your choice:)

1 Like

oo alright, might check out the book first!

2 Likes

Have fun!

1 Like
Introduction:

Name: Haddes97
Pronouns: He/Him
[x] Writer [x] Reader
Taglist? [x] Yes [x] No
3 Likes

Hi there, nice to meet you! :slight_smile: how are you doing?

um, not sure if you can tick both :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

pretty good, im on vacation bout to make food, hru?

2 Likes

I’m fine, thanks for asking :slight_smile:

Just watching a tennis match my favorite is playing. They’re currently playing the third set.

4 Likes

nice, just got done posting the end to a chapter that was taking me forever to post

3 Likes

I relate to that so much.

which reminds me, I better work on the next chapter soon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i was on hiatus for a while, imma go grab something to eat and have to use a chainsaw for a few brb

3 Likes