Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

We had to take guitar in seventh grade because it was mandatory. It’s not that hard, but it’s painful. Luckily I already have experience with string instruments (I learned basic violin in primary school) so I could handle the pain, but if you’re not used to it then it’s gonna hurt a lot. It still hurts for me :joy:

Some chords are actually easier to play on guitar than piano, but others, though. I hate bar chords because they hurt the most :joy:

5 Likes

My nails are usually short on my left hand so that I can play guitar and ukulele notes, but long on the right so I can strum

5 Likes

my friend too

5 Likes

huehuhe
but mine usually get pretty short because i have this :sparkles: lovely :sparkles: habit of destroying them :unamused:

5 Likes

speaking of guitar, I have a guitar in my room right now, and I’m tempted to give a guitar recording but I’m even worse on guitar than piano so :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh wow, the only string instrument I have (a little) experience with is our crappy handmade dulcimers in 4th grade and the ukulele in 5th grade. I got blisters from both of them and I started to hate string instruments XD

Ouch :persevere:

With all those hand and finger stuff, I don’t think I can actually do it >.<

(My sibling has a ukulele and I have trouble doing some chords while they do it with ease)

5 Likes

same :eyes: but your piano playing was so good :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Bruh my bro is learning ukulele! His teacher changed (ever since my first high school music teacher changed, the turnover for that has been rather high) and he made everyone learn ukulele. He’s not doing too bad. I find ukulele easier because the strings are lighter and less in number.

So he can do piano, violin, and ukulele. I can do piano, violin, and guitar. A little bass as well.

5 Likes

Oops, same. xD And it also feels so nice when you have other people paint your nails. The cool strokes are just satisfying. But I still rarely paint my nails (I don’t even have any nail paint) because then it would feel like I have to be more careful with my fingers.

Ah, me too!

Usually, I’m too lazy to cut my nails very often so they get super long. xD But it grows uncomfortable after some point so I have to. It’s weird, but I think in the past I accidentally cut too much of the nail from my left index finger, so now whenever I cut it I have to be extra careful or else it’ll start throbbing.

5 Likes

sometimes I’m so lazy to cut nails, that I use my other nails to cut my nails, so some of my nails end up different in length

5 Likes

Yep, it looks cute too XD

So talented! I can barely keep up my piano and flute and you can do all of this…

My aunt (who currently lives with us) works at a nail salon so I get to have my nails painted for free :relieved:

Omg yes! I love them

Hehe, painting nails by myself is so messy lol

6 Likes

thank you :pleading_face:

So, since you guys liked my piano,

You want to hear a snippet of me playing guitar?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

but it’s all basic though! We can’t play anything advanced because we only got to basic level. Trust me, we’re not as good as you think, we only learned more instruments because school required us too :joy:

5 Likes

I still want someone to do my nails lmao

5 Likes

I only do that when they get so long they start to form cracks. :rofl: Then I just rip the cracked parts off. :eyes:

Ooh, nicee.

5 Likes

oh wow :eyes: I better start recording now :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

omg that feeling is obnoxious-

uh oh… did you cut into your actual finger-part? :pensive:

5 Likes

But like…, you can play!

5 Likes

You got two choices:

1. Nail salon