Yep!

What are you procrastinating on? XD

5 Likes

Iā€™m good XD

Having fun with exams?

5 Likes

How are you doing?

5 Likes

Not bad considering how life can be :sweat_smile: Iā€™m writing a bit and trying to find a comfortable way to sit lol. How are you?

5 Likes

@/TheMidnightAssassin i know i am spamming you so hard with likes and i am not sorry XD

5 Likes

No worries! I love getting notifs (Manya does it all the time~)

5 Likes

Ooh fun! Is it a big project?

Iā€™m in class doing work at the moment, and maybe stealing a bit of time to go on hereā€¦

6 Likes

Hi Rain~ XD

5 Likes

My social paper :sweat: Itā€™s due tomorrow xD

5 Likes

Omgā€¦ how did I miss this-

Shyly waves

5 Likes

Ack- what is it about? Seems like something I would be procrastinating on too

5 Likes

Not really a big project. Iā€™m just writing some poems. Though Iā€™ve been considering writing a short story collection to be able to explore more ideas without having to find them a novel-length plot lol.

Ooh how rebellious :joy: is the class good?

5 Likes
Introduction:

Name: You know me... *stares*
Pronouns: water
[x] Writer [x] Reader
Taglist? [xxxx] Yes [] No
8 Likes

Itā€™s on the cold war, blech! Iā€™m supposed to use strategies and examples to support or reject the idea that thereā€™s a neo cold war going on. Socialā€¦ is my very least favourite subject. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really nice, how do you go about doing that? I find poems hard to do on cue because they usually have to come to me and it has to be in the right setting for me to be able to write them (ex. Talking with my sibling at midnight, then getting an idea and spending the night writing it)

Just some discussions in English class, Iā€™m the quiet kid so itā€™s not like anyone notices if Iā€™m talking or notā€¦

:upside_down_face: brilliant, Iā€™ll add you to the Taglist~

I remember being interested in that topic for a bit when I was younger, it was a scary time. Strategies and examples to support ideasā€¦ seems boring indeed

6 Likes

Yayyyyyy!!!

3 Likes
Introduction:

Name: Stella
Pronouns: she/her
[x] Writer [x] Reader
Taglist? [x] Yes [] No

first time joining a chat thread :sweat_smile: hi! :wave:

also Iā€™m supposed to be sleeping soon but I will be more active

7 Likes

@reidistics I like your pfp :eyes:

5 Likes

True, the cold war can be interesting at times. But yep, writing papers is no fun.

5 Likes
ahem

GO SLEEP, IS IMPORTANT YOU NEED IT STELLA, SLEEP, SLEEP NOW

6 Likes