7 Likes

:hushed: Oh man, thatā€™s a lot

6 Likes

i havent really sat down to watch it yet, so it might change! XD

4 Likes

Ooo do update me as you go!! I donā€™t want to spoil too much :eyes:

4 Likes

donā€™t worry about spoiling it to me, i have seen so many clips so far XD

i am also that weird person that when tension gets too high i look up what happens so XD

4 Likes

yup. Mostly because I came into college with a lot of credits. I was in first year engineering and we had to choose our majors for next year. One of the things to get a guarantee for our major was a certain amount of credits taken at the university itself. Since my A Levels already took up some credits, I had to take a bunch of classes that werenā€™t required to meet the guarantee.

So while my peers had less credits and taking easier courses, I was taking the other courses with more credits. I still managed to get good grades in most of them though.

5 Likes

Oh phew XD

oooofff, I try my best to not to but sometimes itā€™s too much XD

5 Likes

I see Iā€™m not the only person who actually looks for spoilers :joy:

4 Likes

i am the worst when a character is close to dying XD

4 Likes

:eyes::grimacing: might wanna get ready then

4 Likes

it eases my stress! XD

5 Likes

Like the angel

6 Likes

does anyone watch camp cretaceous or am i just a giant child?

5 Likes

Heard of it

5 Likes

Sorry, I was at band XD

Mhm, thatā€™s actually smart. And yeah, I agree, you need sleep but Iā€™m nocturnal (melatonin gummies wonā€™t even work on me) so Iā€™m never tired at night.

Aww

Unless you actually try to not procrastinate, youā€™re going to be stuck doing it. I feel like itā€™s built into us all, some people are just better at managing than others

7 Likes

Iā€™m a procrastinator. Itā€™s true. You have to force yourself to not procrastinate.

6 Likes

I literally just procrastinate on everything, but at least I get things doneā€¦most of the time

6 Likes

Sad but true. Argh.

Same, like at the last possible moment xD

6 Likes

Same here. Funnily enough, for our oral communication presentations our professor told us to ā€œrehearse, rehearse, rehearse!ā€

I literally would just start a few hours before it was due and still get 90% or more :laughing:

it only works for some courses, though. itā€™s not good to procrastinate on calculus, unfortunately

6 Likes

ooof, agreed.

6 Likes