Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

Has the opposite effect for me :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Oh! Maybe this is why all my characters are super bitches!

Every time that my characters wanna lash out, Iā€™m like:

not today

6 Likes
  • Iā€™ve always (and still do) have the habit of sitting on my leg
  • talking to myself
  • pressing my mouth/biting my lip when Iā€™m nervous or have nothing to say
  • randomly begin humming
7 Likes

Reminds me of a small ant :flushed: . I wonder where he got those traits fromā€¦ :wink:

6 Likes

:whale: :ocean:

l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.

nOoO yOu CaN dRaW bUt YoU cAnT LiE

6 Likes

Man, that was so long ago, I donā€™t remember :sweat_smile:

Um, I have a very particular way of eating sunny side up eggs, if that counts as a habit. I would use my spoon and fork to eat the yolk in such a way that there is barely any liquid yolk left on the plate (because if you just split the yolk, then it will spill onto the plate and itā€™s not easy to scoop it up). After that I eat the egg whites. I still have that habit to this day, because it leaves my plate cleaner than if I had eaten it ā€œnormallyā€ :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I had to work at it

5 Likes

Oh and I used to daydream like a crazy person, to the point that I would isolate myself in my room and talk to myself as if I were talking to someone. It took some scolding and willpower to break out of it. I still daydream 24/7, just in my head instead of using my mouth

6 Likes

I bit my nails a lot when I was a kid and still do, talked to myself yup, still do that too, and drummed my fingers a lot a habit I canā€™t stop

havenā€™t changed much have I

7 Likes

Oh dear, I had a lot of weird habits when I was little. I used to have this thing where I kept twitching my face because not twitching it felt itchy. I bet it looked really weird because I would blink really hard and sometimes scrunch my nose to get rid of the itchiness. (It wasnā€™t actually itchiness, but just in my head.) But Iā€™ve gotten over that habit, thank goodness. I also have a habit of chewing off the dry skin on my lipsā€¦ I still do it now. Also biting the inside of my cheek. And probably a lot more.

also, I see that Iā€™ve missed a lotā€“ :eyes:

7 Likes

I guess I had some habits. I still talk to myself since I started with an imaginary friend, but then I didnā€™t pretend anyone was there and just talk to myself. But not if people are around, itā€™s more when Iā€™m alone lol. I sometimes eat my dinner in a specific way so that the last thing I eat is my favourite part. I dunno, probably some other things that I canā€™t explain so Iā€™ll just sound weird :joy:

7 Likes

:rofl:

OCEANNNNNNNNNNN!! :dolphin: :beach_umbrella: XD

:>>:>::>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>>:>:>:>:

iM nOt LyInG tHo

6 Likes

OH NO, HE HEARD US!

7 Likes

YUSSSS :ocean: :parasol_on_ground:

C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:C:

sOuNdS lIkE a LiE tO mE

5 Likes

:rofl: im dying-

SUMMERRRRRR :coolpineapple: :cocktail:

L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.

bUt YoU jUsT sAiD tHaT i CaNt LiE

6 Likes

shudders :dancing_pineapple: :dancing_pineapple: :dancing_pineapple:

H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.H.

i MeAnT cAnT aS iN sHoUldNt

4 Likes

Itā€™s surprising to see people talking to themselves cause Iā€™ve never seen or done it before. Now I feel like Iā€™m missing out because I never had an imaginary friend-

Ooh :eyes: that actually sounds good. When I eat it, I break open the yolk and put it on my rice and eggs like a kind of sauce (egg yolk in rice is so good-)

Thatā€™s hard for me to do unless Iā€™m extremely bored or concentrate really hard, do you create little scenarios in your head or do you get random ones? I use daydreaming/dreaming in general to plan out how my book scenes are going to work and sometimes I do mouth some things

Ooh! Iā€™ve done the lip thing, I do that when the old skin of my lips are starting to flake. Iā€™ve also chewed the inside of my cheek but that stopped sometimes ago. It was more of chewing off bit of the skin around my fingers.

7 Likes

dies from mosquitoe bites :mosquito:

J;J;J;J;J;J;J;J;J;J;J;J;J

aNd I dIdNt-

LOLOL i never had a imaginary friend tbh-

omg i love doing that

6 Likes

Teehee :upside_down_face:

I used to have this imaginary friend, actually :eyes: His name was JZ (short for Joey Zach xD)ā€”he lived with his aunt, had ADHD, and was about ten, I thinkā€¦? I donā€™t remember super well- but we were best friends :joy:

5 Likes

thereā€™s like an emoji for everything- ah yes mosquitoes :pensive:

T%T%T%T%T%T%T%T

yEs YoU dId YoUrE lYiNg AbT lYiNg As A mAtTeR oF fAcT

4 Likes