Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

Haha, me neither. Well, I never really had fleshed out ones, at least. I only remember creating temporary, ambiguous figures to talk to in my head when I felt awkward or lonely, but they didn’t have identities. They were just a pull-out-of-a-closet sort of thing.

6 Likes

Well, it depends. If I get a vivid dream, I tend to think about it a lot. The next thing I know, I can’t stop daydreaming about it.

and if I’m working on a story, scenarios between characters often pop up. Some of them aren’t even relevant to the plot, but they help me visualize how my characters act. They’re also a way for me to be happy because I sometimes imagine them doing or saying something funny.

When listening to some songs, I tend to imagine a scene that fits the vibe (sort of). It doesn’t always involve characters or worlds I have already created, but occasionally they are there.

And other times I daydream about my imaginary world. I have a set of universes inside my head and my mind likes to explore them a lot :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Fall on Tiny :wink:

4 Likes

Same here :raising_hand_woman: instead, my friends and I had superhero alter egos :joy:

7 Likes

Ooh, interesting. I sometimes daydream about vivid dreams too. I don’t think I’ve daydreamed about characters before, but I honestly don’t know because I feel like a lot of my daydreams are intertwined with reality. I can blank out at times too, wherever I’m at, but when I’m jostled back then I can tell I’ve been daydreaming. I think a lot of my daydreams are centred around what-if scenarios though. I start thinking about certain things and decisions, and then it leads off into a chain of events that I live out in my head. At some point, I stop, but then I backtrack and go off into another possible direction and on it goes. :joy:

7 Likes

:joy: ikr- :mosquito: :mosquito:

UIUIUUIIIUIUIUIUIUIUUIUIUIUIUIUI

nOoOoOoOoO iM tAlKiNg AbOuT mE nOt LyInG aBoUt LyInG
brain confused

XD sameee
mine never saw the daylight again- (which probably is a good thing bc I’d have to crack open my head like an egg for them to see-)

falls asleep XD

ooooooh, that sounds rlly cool & fun :eyes:

8 Likes

Yup, yup. xD

5 Likes

Oooh, your daydreams are mostly reality. Mine are mostly fantasy.

I don’t really daydream about reality because I see daydreaming as a form of escapism. Reality can be boring and depressing sometimes, and I don’t want my mind to mimic that :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It’s fun lol. I don’t really know what other habits I have tho :thinking: but I’ve been told I’m weird by different people so I just accept it these days lol.

8 Likes

One of the major ones was playing with and twirling a specific chunk of hair between my fingers, and I still do it! Another one was walking on my tippy toes (probably from my ballet days). I don’t do that one as much but it still pops up, hehe

7 Likes

we made entire games out of it

me and the boys would pretend to be heroes

other times we were torturers in a torture chamber (or the victim, if you were unlucky)

The things our little minds could come up with :joy:

5 Likes

Ah, yes. That makes sense. And true about reality being depressing. I feel like my daydreams provide me a way to sort of ‘control’ reality and manipulate it so I don’t feel like it’s controlling me. xD I use to daydream more in fantasy, but I might have slowly stopped…

5 Likes

I wanna play so bad- :joy:
(meybe not the victim lolol)

5 Likes

You can be the Anubis in Extreme Seesawing.

I don’t know if you learned about Ancient Egypt, but we learned a lot about it in fourth grade. Anubis was the god who weighed hearts using scales.

So when we would go Extreme Seesawing, one of the boys would sit on the middle of the seesaw and “be Anubis” balancing on the scales :joy:

6 Likes

xD :mosquito:

bUt NoW yOuRe LyInG aBt NoT lYiNg aBt LyInG
confused very much is I

3 Likes

Oh wait, there was another part to the question :sweat_smile:

As for modern habits… I tend to break out into random dance routines when I’m cooking. I’m guessing its a way to pass the time while the food is getting ready.

Also, crossing my feet when sitting or laying down in bed in a straight position. I think I got that from grandma, she does the same thing!

6 Likes

Tiny and Max.

4 Likes

my inner Libra: yayyyyy!! :joy: :balance_scale:
I’d probably fall off 1 sec later-

O.O runs away from mosquito

bUt uR lYiNg AbT mE lYiNg AbT nOt LyInG
XD brain sizzlesss

Tiny eats Max.

6 Likes

In the roleplay thread, sure.

5 Likes