Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

Yes, but Ice Age Baby isn’t a cold hearted criminal.

4 Likes

Yes he is–

3 Likes

I hope that this is in jest.

What’s the evidence?

3 Likes

Idk man I only watched the memes :joy:

3 Likes

No evidence, then.

@TheMidnightAssassin You read a lot of Dark fantasy. Do you think there’s someone worse in ficitonland?

4 Likes

thinking of becoming a booktoker

4 Likes

Seems risky. I hope it works out. Tik Tok can be unforgiving.

4 Likes

yeah im currently trying to work this whole book review thing around my schedule for school

4 Likes

I hope it works out

4 Likes

Well, there’s Maeve, Amerantha, King Hybern, Julius Scaeva, Micah, Maven, King of Ravka (I’ll never forgive him), the Darkling, ect. (I forgot the rest). Although some of them aren’t as bad…

4 Likes

Are any of them worse than William Afton?

3 Likes

Probably the Darkling? Or Julius Scaeva. I hate them all

3 Likes

I assume that they didn’t even get burned twice.

3 Likes

Hmm, although I’ve never liked my given name, I feel like I wouldn’t change it. First of all, it’s pretty rare, so I’ve never encountered another person with the exact same variation (it’s so weird, I have never been in a situation where I had to call another person by my own name. I always imagine it to be so disorientating.). Secondly, I’ve already associated it with me, so it’s ingrained and I probably won’t respond to anything else. And I like the meaning of my name, too. I used to keep a list of nice names I would like to have, but I gave up on that. Well, sort of. I do have one alternate name (Sierra/Cierra) that I’ve come to associate with me but that one’s more common.

As for my pen name, I would never change that. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s something original I came up with and it has a very special place on my heart. xD But, maybe I would like changing my given name to my pen name. It would certainly work.

Oh same here. I have a Chinese one and English one. I’m all right with my Chinese one though – so long as it’s pronounced in the Cantonese way, not the Mandarin way. xD It sounds gross in Mandarin.

4 Likes

Julius scaeva kinda got burnt in a way? His own daughter killed him with light or something, idk.

The Darkling got his powers sucked out by someone that wielded light, then got burnt to death, somehow still survived though.

3 Likes

Yeah, I can understand that

Hehe, I have a list too lol

My Vietnamese name is deprived from Chinese, but idk how you would pronounce it as a mandarin speaker

3 Likes

William Afton, who is just a smug Brit, ended up being undead and kind of surving two fires? It was meant to release the spirits, but he’s still hanging around.

He’s just a dark influence for now.

Did he go to prison or something?

3 Likes

Ah, Brits…

Never did, too powerful actually

3 Likes

If someone has a British/English accent in an American work, odds are that they’re a villian

Let me guess: For sequel bait?

4 Likes

Yes, I actually read a story where there was someone with a British accent and turns out they were the villain

Thought he died, came back through a “resurrection” ritual of some sort. I am very mad because I thought he was truly dead

3 Likes