Winter Woods II; Chat and Relax

:joy: yup, we are and I donā€™t think looking so similar helped my dad XD
Ikr!! Itā€™s like youā€™re not even you anymore but still somewhat still you

3 Likes

i used to joke at the beginning of covid that i was missing out on my prime to find my husband (im in my early 20s, all my friends are in like serious long term relationships minus me)

i have severe/high functioning anxiety (for idk 10 years maybe?) and it can really affect my social life sometimesā€¦ and now weā€™ve been here for a year ā€¦ and now im wondering how im ever gonna go out into the real world because i am so comfortable not leaving or seeing anyone lol.

like at the beginning it was perfect for me and now im like oh crap. imma be like this forEVER.

5 Likes

Of course not haha. I hope he can tell you apart now :joy: yeah itā€™s like that name you have is who you are and you need to redefine yourself with a new name.

4 Likes

Why is this me too? :joy: I relate so hard. I guess we are similar in age, and also single here for me too. Idk what my old friends are doing, I havenā€™t spoken to them in a while. I know some people my age have kids and are married which is crazy to me, because Iā€™m still figuring my life out!

4 Likes

some of my friends got into relationships right before lockdown and just disappeared. it was so weird. like POOF bye.

i know, personally, i do not want to be in a relationship and the idea of marriage to me is very eh why?? (covid or not my feelings would still be the same lol) but when i think of them just with their significant other all year in lockdown im like ā€¦ yikes just get married already yā€™all have just survived 10 years within the span of 1 year. congrats

6 Likes

:joy: mhm, our features turned out to be very different~
Oooh, I like that explanation :laughing:

3 Likes

Wow brave choice there lol. I think lockdown will have been making or breaking a lot of relationships since people were forced together with no escape in the outside world for a long time there lol. Canā€™t just go out or hang out with friends / family whenever you want. Anyone who made it through this together has got to be glad they donā€™t wanna fight everyday and honestly win at relationships.

I personally do want a relationship, marriage depends on who Iā€™m with lol.

3 Likes

I see. I get that :slight_smile: I knew two sets of twins and I could tell them all apart lol.
Thanks haha. I guess thatā€™s why itā€™s so empowering for trans people to change their name, because you can be a whole new person. It isnā€™t coming with the identity of who you used to be.

4 Likes

thatā€™s fair. I definitely wanna enjoy my single life (finally) once covid ends for a while lol. and for me, marriage is just kinda like a ā€œsure, if you want toā€ thing. like if itā€™s important to my partner (or, iā€™d do it for my mum as she reminds me daily of how important it is to her)

4 Likes

Nice! XD
Ahhh, then I think the internet can also do that in a way since their face is hidden behind a screen and no one (usually) know who they are/were in rl :thinking:

3 Likes

Of course. Enjoying your own time is important, especially if thatā€™s what you want. Unless you find someone you want to be your partner in a short amount of time, but if you really like them, Iā€™m sure you wonā€™t care at that point. But, I wouldnā€™t say you should get married for other people. Especially, no offence to her, but not for your mother. She isnā€™t a part of the relationship so committing to something as big as marriage should be on your own terms!

2 Likes

Yeah of course. You can be totally yourself. I think itā€™s a nice thing as long as nobody uses it to hide who they are and be malicious.

4 Likes

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/this-is-my-brain/6353/378?u=48lexr

@NotARussianBot Hallucina and/or Cumulus

4 Likes

Halucina is MERCIFUL compared to William Afton.

4 Likes

Ok but Cumulus?

4 Likes

He has ego problems, for sure, but he doesnā€™t kill kids.

4 Likes

Ok but Ice Age Baby

4 Likes

A stupid face, for sure, but I donā€™t feel as much glee when he suffers. Also, Springtrap is nightmare fuel incarnate. And Ice Age Baby hasnā€™t killed anyone.

4 Likes

Seems that nobody can name a fictional character worse

4 Likes

I feel absolute euphoria when Ice Age Baby suffers.

4 Likes