Wondrous Thoughts

Oo it looks cool, I might just stalk for a while though :eyes:

usually early spring for us!

4 Likes

I’m bringing this over here cuz I have no idea if this categorizes as “belonging over there” :joy:

I cannot write straight for the life of me-

3 Likes

HEY THAT DON’T COUNTT

3 Likes

Then would you prefer a digital version? XD

3 Likes

<.< fine

3 Likes

I’m proud fsr :joy:

3 Likes

Daaannngg looks great!!! Good jobbbb!!!

3 Likes

XD thank youuuuuuu~

love ur pfp btw OwO

3 Likes

:D

Thank youuu it’s one of the references I’m using for Jai

3 Likes

XD I had a feeling LOLOL (also the kitty in ur profile thing is speed typing hehe :laughing: )

How the writing progress btw? :blush:

3 Likes

lelelel yeaaa (I knowww it’s so cutee I use it as my facecam for twitch)

It’s uhhh progressinggg

3 Likes

same i don’t remember the last time i wrote a straight character- cough

you’re handwriting is so cute :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I second this.

4 Likes

I have been on loads of chats/threads and it doesn’t seem to matter why or how it comes about… But people tend to talk to me for a while, get to know me - Then drop me like a hat from a magic show!

I’ve tried and spoken out on my WP, even taken down my books in order to fully complete them by hand.

All I ever wanted was to make friends and have full support in this community, but I never seem to have had that! and I don’t know why?

Coming to another thread I hoped for a little insight for an autisc author with no support from the WP community for most of the time I’ve been here!

4 Likes

Oh that’s awful, I’m sorry people have done that to you

I’ll try to give my full support as best I can!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, not many people have even spoken to me here - I always thought it was because they knew my past books that I took down because of the abuse on them.

My character being called a Mary Sue because in the first chapter, or being called out on on a disability that I myself have, and have carried for over 20 years.

The more people that joined the same abuse wagon, made me take the book down, even though it was loosley based on myself.

Coming on here, talking to people was my last option - I tried a few times, but thought that I was getting ignored, even when I put a post up on the romance thread everyone just ignored it - bypassed me - I even copied it, pasted it and made another one … Still was ignored

I gave in on there, my thread that was based on the genre for my books, and being autistic it’s hard enough

4 Likes

Ooh… I see

3 Likes

Not exactly pretty is it!

Eventually it made me leave WP, and I am writing by hand with all the books that I had on the app, like Million Dollar Baby, Love Changes Everything, A Captain’s Secret and A Monasuria Romance

The only one that I still have up there is blog for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and their children, Archie Harrison and Lilibet Diana and a short story series I’ve not finished

4 Likes

No :/

Oohh, those sound like a good read!!!

3 Likes

Million Dollar Baby was the book that was attacked, because the MC Cierra had Cerebral Palsy and epilepsy

Having CP, sometimes means that you can’t walk very far, and if I wrote a scene about her running 6 miles and then doing nothing the rest of the day, apart from work on her upcoming novel to hopefully hand to a publisher - I had comments calling her lazy and that she doesn’t deserve what the book was about

4 Likes