Writing Prompt Wishes

Tell me, what’s a writing prompt that’d make your brain run wild? It could be anything from the weird or long-wished-for to the abstract - like something that interests you that you may never actually find the time to write (that’s what happens to me a lot: great ideas die under a mountain of laziness :see_no_evil:).

Anyway, this is the meme that inspired my thought with the lovely @48lexR saying that the message on the left is creepy and the one on the right is from a sweetie who just has really bad handwriting :joy:.

5 Likes

Meh, it’s cool.

2 Likes

Ooo! :eyes:

1 Like

Lol!

1 Like

This is definitely inspiring something

2 Likes

Voila! Let the magic Jimmy Neutron brain blasts begin!

2 Likes

Really? Thanks :blush:.

2 Likes

Bro but I’m serious like the dude on the left took painstakingly long to write little hearts over the i’s in read ink, and the dude on the right wrote from the bottom of their soul. Source: I made it up.

Like my bf’s handwriting is all squished together and slanted to the right and the pencil marks smudge together, but it’s uniquie and I find that cute.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s secretly his love note :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: NOW THAT’S A PROMPT - secret agent writer with bad handwriting :rofl:.

2 Likes

Prompt

5 Likes

Ooo! That’s an interesting one, gives me amnesia vibes.

2 Likes

I personally went with time travel because of other stories I picked up at the time. Now I’m stuck with a WIP I can’t finish, cause it’s like behind 5 others XD.

2 Likes

Time travel! Ooo, I didn’t even think of that, but yeah, that works in a cool way. :blush:

2 Likes

found some more :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Omg I love the God fandom and coma ones.

@shutupsin - the God one :eyes:. Reminds me of the sandwich shop one :joy:.

3 Likes

Here comes more!

Writing Prompts No_ 401-500

4 Likes

Lol the second is someone who wants to be a main character.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right! LOL!

2 Likes

Can I add some more even though I already did?

1 Like

Sure! :blush:

1 Like