⚠️ Writing Site Shutdown, Pending Forum Closure ⚠️

If the merch shop is a little too expensive but you still want to support us and have cool merch (or you want more options like socks and phone cases), we have created a RedBubble as well

https://www.redbubble.com/people/wackywriters/shop?asc=u

6 Likes

Sharing our shops with people you know on social media also helps us a lot if you’re on a tight budget. Every little bit helps!

5 Likes

Funds Update:

We had a solid couple of months of donations, and I can’t thank you all enough for sparing a little bit for us!

June looms, however, and we’re short about $130 for costs. If we can’t collect at least somewhere close to that, I will have to shut down the forum server.

As a reminder, we have set up the following methods of donation/funding:

Paypal
Gofundme
Merch Shop
Redbubble

All proceeds go right back into the forum, minus any merch printing/creation/shipping costs.

We’ve got a little more than 2 weeks to June, and every little bit helps! If you enjoy using Wacky Writers and want us to continue, please consider sparing $5!

All my love, always,
CJ :wackywriters:

14 Likes

Let me know if that went through. I do have a transaction ID.

12 Likes

I did! You are so awesome, thank you SOOOO much!!

5 Likes

@J.L.O has provided a lovely donation to fund June for us, be sure to drop a thanks when you see her around!!

14 Likes

You’re an awesome wacky user! We appreciate your generosity! :purple_heart::blush:

5 Likes

Omg thank you!!!

5 Likes

Sent a donation. Hope we can fund July, too!

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

No problem! It’d be sad to see this site go.

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your generosity!

5 Likes

I’m glad the forum remains, will there be a new main site later?

4 Likes

The main site consisting of the site’s blogs and merch store is up but there are no current plans to work on a writing platform if that’s what you’re asking.

4 Likes

A bit for wisp :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Sent something! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart: :blush:

2 Likes

I didn’t know there was a cute badge. :open_mouth: I donated a while back. It wasn’t much but…can I have the pretty badge too? I have the donation receipt. :grin: It was on May 12th.

4 Likes