You Are Reborn as the Bad Boy in a Wattpad Book, What Do You Do?

Probably be one of those bad boys who spend all their time with their gang and who are completely oblivious to the romance aspect of the story for the entire story making the reader scream. Then at the end, hint that I knew she liked me all along to make readers scream because there will be no more story.

3 Likes

First thing Iā€™m going to do is get a feel for how the body works. I mean everything from the explicitly mechanical to endurance trials, etc. I wonā€™t be confused about attraction since Iā€™ve jumped through those hoops before, so half the story lines mean nothing to me. Then once I assess exactly what and where Iā€™m at, Iā€™m going to work on improving my life if society isnā€™t up to the standards Iā€™m accustomed to.

Further out than that, it would depend on if Iā€™ve been thrown into a novel, if others have and left records behind, and how willing to accept that change the society is? I mean, if I can swing a magic sword in an arc and behead half a dozen monsters in a swing, I sure as hell will need to keep the ability up AND simultaneously will be looking to not have to so that for a living because eff that.

If Iā€™m alone out in the wilderness when I ā€œcome into beingā€, Iā€™m going to have to do a snare for meat and start doing a toxicology test on olantlife, since I canā€™t guarantee any edibles here are the same as there.

But that is just general. Bad boy in highschool on this planet is stupid. Iā€™d have to go through school all over again. High school QB? If Iā€™m barely 6 ft tall, Iā€™m quitting the position. Pros donā€™t do well that short and Iā€™m not that in love with any sport.

I would hope that I donā€™t wake up in the middle of action, you know. I donā€™t mind the morning after walk of shame, but I would be hella confused if it was midst act.

4 Likes

Going through high school all over again is a terrifying thought.

1 Like

I missed out on dating the quarterback because I was ā€œShEā€™s dIfFeReNtā€. The idea of going back and becoming that quarterback, having to ask a girl like me out?

Hell no.

2 Likes

People donā€™t realize how seriously intimidating it is to be the one who asks the other person out, and in all those stories notice how the couple kind of fell together because of circumstances?

My parents were highschool sweethearts. Mom tells this story if how she decided to be cute when a guy asked if he could sit next to her on the bus (before dad), and since he didnā€™t get a straight up yes and was intimidated, he didnā€™t sit with her. So she decided then that if a cute guy asked again, sheā€™d straightforwardly say yes instead of being a smartass. And so, she sat with dad.

All these stories center around the guys persuits of the girl. Thatā€™s a shit ton of pressure to put on a child.

Itā€™d be bad enough to just yell out in the hallways ā€œIā€™m not asking people out. You interested? Ask me. Iā€™m not saying no.ā€ And letting chaos ensue.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be a billionaire bad boy.

I would quickly leave this ridiculous story, but take my billions with me.

The End.

3 Likes

Nathan Chen is 5ā€™5" and doing just fine (he is exceptionally good boy thoughā€¦ to a frightening degree. have no idea about high school, but we all know he is at Yale). Uno is 5ā€™2" iirc (more of a bad boy I guess). :slight_smile: There are sports were boys pray not to gain height

1 Like

Not soccer.

American Football Quarterbacks find it difficult to see over their linemen to throw a ball downfield if they are under 6ft. Got to remember that the guys blocking them (and their view) are 6ā€™5", quite often.

The defensive (guys who tackle the quarterback) and offensive line (blocking the view but protecting) are usually 300 lbs. Quarterbacks over 6ā€™ are easily in the 250 lbs range, but the shorter you get the less likely that is to be muscle, at that weight. Dad is 6ā€™ and was a center and fought like hell to break 200 lbs when they started introducing the 300 lbs monsters.

So, if I was shunted into the highschool QB bad boy, if I was undersized, Iā€™d quit. The risk of injury is too high with added difficulty to compete and being shoved in a body that quickly without the knowledge backing the muscle memory, Iā€™m going to get paralyzed.

2 Likes

No idea what you are talking about. Team sports are not for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

See, my dad was a Center, but he also played Tennis scarily enough (had a habit of playing closer to the net because he could hit a ball harder than the average tennis player) and was in track and field for Shot-put? Hammerthow? I donā€™t think he touched javelin.

So, most football players in highschool play more than one sport, with baseball being far more common. Shorter quicker guys go for soccer or swim team.

But from longer conversations with dad about why he didnā€™t want his kids in football but wouldnā€™t stop them is because there was a kid paralyzed the years my brother was playing (as well as my dadā€™s spinal fractures), and it caused to bad rivalry between the schools that made it necessary to keep extra security at the games and the coaches were constantly having to ride herd on their kids.

You have to have a passion for it, and if I stepped through to that type of ā€œbad boyā€, Iā€™d quit without any guilt.

1 Like

Itā€™s not hard. 2 teams line up against each other. Linemen are the Quarterbackā€™s team. Center is the person in the middle of that line, the weird guy who hands the football between his legs so it looks like heā€™s laying an egg in the Quarterbackā€™s hands, then bumrushes the guys across from him on the other line (defensive line is the guys without a quarterback). Quarterback is the biggest person to protect on the field, and often has as much say as a coach for each time they line up against each other. The whole job is for the quarterback to either throw the ball to a running back (a person who runs down the field like a chicken with their head cut off, but without the ball) or to hand the ball off to someone closer and let them run for him (often another running back: so they run down the field like a chicken with their head cut off, but they have the ball this time). They just do this repeatedly until they either score or trade with the other team for their turn with a quarterback and linemen.

1 Like

Eh, I like my figure skaters more :grinning: thatā€™s the only sport worth watching

1 Like

Itā€™s been years since Iā€™ve watched much of any sport.

2 Likes

CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE STORY AND OPEN A CAFE :joy:
totally not channeling my energy askdjfasd

5 Likes

okay but like fr though change the bad boy into a bad soft boy who opens a cafe and becomes besties with the good girl and BAM we have a wholesome story about friendship-

and if weā€™re being absolutely wild- I demand we bring in soft vibing vampies and make the cafe a front for a magical cafe for all supernatural species living in the human world. OOOH ASKJDAS WE CAN MAKE IT A GRIM REAPER FRONT HOUSE AKSJDAKSDAD

can you tell cafeā€™s take up a big part of my brain askdfjadksf

4 Likes

That is cool, but it would be even better as a cat cafe

3 Likes

OMYGAOSD SUPERPOWER CAT CAFE

3 Likes

This story must be written.

3 Likes

I stan this statement

Synopsis: Your very own superpower cat cafe with a steady supply of bad boys and soft bois coming to you very soon.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have the personality of the ā€œbad boyā€ so Iā€™d change the entire course of the story just by being me :joy:

3 Likes