You Are Reborn as the Bad Boy in a Wattpad Book, What Do You Do?

I read too many mangas from @J.L.O of a woman getting transported into a story in a variety of roles, from main character, to villain, to tragic side character. Now I am wondering how you would handle being reborn as the Bad Boy in a mediocre romance novel on Wattpad. Do you get with the good girl, or completely change the course of the story?

@JohnnyTuturro
@J.L.O
@shakespearian1
@TheTigerWriter

7 Likes

I dunno, I feel like in order to fit the role of badboy, I’d have to have the personality to match, and I don’t. So I guess I’d have to change the course of the story, because even if some magical force put me into the body of a badboy, I would still be myself, so I couldn’t fit that role.

3 Likes

Hmmm

Maybe you’re the “bad boy” because of your fashion sense?

1 Like

I throw the girls a curveball by becoming a dragonkin halfway through the book. For the rest of the story, I respond to everything with dragon-themed puns and passive-aggressively lament that I know no princesses worth kidnapping.

5 Likes

I don’t know much about Skyrim other than the ridiculous Thomas the Tank Engine mods. But I would be very amused by your antics.

1 Like

Honestly, I would just stay with the pretty and fun girl who knows what she wants and is really into me already than spend 300 pages convincing the average girl that she is all that and making her life marvelous. Also, I would really enjoy it because it’s such a great vacation.

5 Likes

That’s a very sensible decision!

Would arguably make for a better relationship and story overall.

2 Likes

I know. They can keep their virginity and their prissy attitudes.

3 Likes

Don’t involve me in this. I hate bad boys.

4 Likes

Yes. Very badass with my guyliner and ripped skinny jeans. If fashion was all that made a bad boy, I would have been considered one in high school. I was totally the goth kid. But, unfortunately, I was also riddled with anxiety and spoke softly and was polite and well mannered, so no one considered me a bad boy.

2 Likes

How bad are we talking exactly?

1 Like

Fair point

In reputation, Hardin from After.

1 Like

I never seen or read After.

I rather be an evil man instead, but that’s just me.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d do V for Vendetta… Wait for many years to totally fuck up the happy ending of whatever the tale is conspired to be had…

Or I’d kill many folk just for fun and high jinx. :slight_smile: Happy feeling here! :slight_smile:

SD

2 Likes

I set everything on fire.

2 Likes

Watch out, we got an arsonist over here!

1 Like

Or I’d just become Julip

1 Like

Annoy everyone and be gay?

1 Like

And talk to their ghosts of their family and annoy them. Actually heck I’d set up a psychic business.

1 Like