You just explained your own story in two seconds???

Just as the “title” suggests.

Explain your story in a sentence, pretty much summarizing the whole thing in just one sentence.

My Turn:

Project Merellien: A familial curse takes shape and form in various ways, but still remains unbreakable in the end.

Or with great power comes great responsibility and even greater insanity as a result.

Project Succession: To rule a dark underground world of crime and societal pariahs isn’t the easy thing.

Or a familial succession game to take control of a criminal kingdom of the rejected and feared along with other glaring problems.

Only one. Also, thoughts and feelings?
NOTE: You can look at mine as an example of what I mean.

6 Likes

@TheTigerWriter
@alenatenjo
@Akje
@AMMeyers
@J.L.O
@JojoDahlia
@NotARussianBot
@MatthewJH
@SecretDurham
@HKelle

You can use any story you are working on or more than one.

3 Likes

What if a bunch of Sukeban went to the Tesco-brand hogwarts?

3 Likes

HUH?

1 Like

A guy steals money to payback a local gangster for bail, and buys his lover a ring from it, and forgets that he has to pay back the gangster who paid for his bail.

3 Likes

You mean like a logline?

Bipedal feline goes on a journey to save her race from shapeshifting shadow beasts, and to find out who her parents were and why they gave her away.

Or,

Bipedal feline with unique magick goes on a revenge journey against shapeshifting shadow beasts in order to save her race.

4 Likes

Nope. Deeper than that, when you really think about it, it is rather interesting or humorous in hindsight. Maybe even more tragic or screwed up.

I forgot to mention that. LOL!

2 Likes

A knight explodes the sun, so ghosts with glowy swords fight have to fight monsters in the afterlife until they discover that that’s actually a really bad thing to do.

5 Likes

Here’s another.

Supporting character from Mean Girls gets Aliced in Wonderlanded

is my favorite one to use now for Between Roses. Thanks @J.L.O :grin: This might have been more what you were looking for?

But in case some people don’t know those two iconic pieces of media…

A girl is transported to a surreal land where she’s hunted by tantrum-throwing queens and has to fight a madness beast like some heroine in a fantasy story.

4 Likes

Mean Girls meets Alice in Wonderland?
That is an interesting idea!

3 Likes

A knight explodes the sun? How, I wonder?

2 Likes

That is either going to end badly of either the guy or the gangster.

Yikes! LOL!

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Thanks. It would have been even more awesome if I actually had the idea to do an entire Mean Girls but put it in Alice in Wonderland. Like…Mean Girls is already wild, so it would kind of work…but I don’t write high school romcom :sweat_smile:

Eryn is like the supporting character in Mean Girls in that she’s popular and selfish XD But she’s not that shallow. I feel like she’s glaring at me right now with a pouty face XD

2 Likes

That would. That could either be an eye-opener for the girls or just plain horrible for them, yet hilarious for the readers maybe.

LOL!

1 Like

He got pissy after murdering his son for the second time and hacked at it with a halberd. To be fair, the “sun” was just a huge floating crystal, and not at all similar to Earth’s sun. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Dear Lord, I was honestly thinking that. That would be some god-level shit if he pulled that off.

LOL!

1 Like

Well he totally does start thinking he’s a god afterward, so you’re not wrong :joy:

1 Like

LMAO!

1 Like

It just so clicked for the story. Not often we find these.

For me, if I’ve explained it that quick, its usually badly explained.

I shoved a witch into my culture and the narrator into a grumpy crow.

3 Likes