Your Favorite... šŸ’œšŸ’š

All this is moving targets.

Movie:
Letā€™s go with Interstellar for now. Its the movie most on .y mind that Ive not seen since it came out.
Book?

Brain went:
Tolkien! No, Dracula! Wait, how do I feel about Narnia?
LotR/Hobbit/Dracula havent been reread since I was 12.

1. Video game?
    Skyrim.
    Current playing chronically?
    AFK Arena

2. Again, that changes, but my brain is doing Thereā€™s Nothing Hilding Me Back on repeat right nowā€“including the dwit-do of the guitar.

2 Likes

Wait then Iā€™m caught up! Lol I swore new movies came out since then, so I thought I was behind :joy:.

Not a big fan :see_no_evil:. But if I ever need Sci-fi inspo I know where to go xD.

Ooo! Sounds fun! Iā€™ll definitely have to look into it!

My fiance might know them if theyā€™re metal, Iā€™ll have to ask.

It depends on which which of Yu-Gi-Oh weā€™re talking - I used to be obsessed with the original when it aired.

Thatā€™s so cute! XD I wonder if Nina wilde is by any chance related to the fox nick wilde :joy:

Ooo this was a favorite on here already, cool!

Dilemmasssss!!!

Skyrim.used to be so popular when I was younger like hs age and younger.

I love the beat of that song, so good choice!

2 Likes

Itā€™s in Sing2. The gorilla aings it. (Same guy who plays Elton John, rediculously gorgeous for a blonde lmao).

1 Like

Taron Egerton?

1 Like

Favourite movie: a toss between the cat returns, august rush and kimi no na wa (your name)

Favourite book: I donā€™t read enough for that.

Favourite video game: I donā€™t play.

Favourite song: I have two- 7pm and run to you by seventeen

3 Likes

Yeah
I kind of cackled when I first saw him. A pretty boy like that playing ā€œfrom the streetsā€ in Kingsman. They absolutely didnt choose a stereotype for his origins, but considering heā€™s a Bond knockoff, the chocie made sense.

2 Likes

Fave Movie:- Tough one this, so hereā€™s a few in order of best till last. Star Wars (original Trilogy), The Lord of the Rings, Event Horizon, Wall-E (such a cute film) and finally Man of Steel (best Superman film so far).

Fave Book:- John Wyndham, Day of the Triffids.

Fave Video Game:- The Legend of Zelda (All of the main console games).

Fave Song:- Annieā€™s Song, John Denver.

SD

2 Likes

Hm, just reminded me that I still need to watch the sequel for kingsman and Eddie the eagle with Hugh jackman.

2 Likes

I still need to see it, too. Anything adult in nature is put on hold because our kids donā€™t sleep, lol

2 Likes

Kingsman! I need to watch the new one!

2 Likes

I still Avent seen this but itā€™s on my to watch list!

Donā€™t like star wars barely could get through it xD

Saw lotr but donā€™t really remember it

Never watched Wall-E because I heard it was sad and I didnā€™t wanna be sad, haha

I didnā€™t watch man of Steel because I didnā€™t wanna be sad either xD

Another Zelda fan! Someone else said Zelda too!

:rofl:

What did your parents do? xD

SO GOOD.

If youā€™re into horror games, or just want to be scared, itā€™s a fantastic game. Or if you want to be less scared, I recommend watching Markiplier play Alien: Isolation because even though the game is scary, he always makes you laugh. My sister and I watch him play it once or twice a year. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think she asked my mom about it at parent/teacher night and my mom was like yeah I was there when she tool the book out xD

Iā€™ll keep that in mind :relieved:

1 Like

The questions have been updated in the op :blush:

I canā€™t judge it today, but unless I see a ton of growth between going into 2nd and kindergarten, Iā€™m not keen on those being read at 5th grade by mine. But then, I was 12 when I read Dracula and that had some now-mild adult scenesā€¦that was 6th grade, so Hunger Games at 11/5th grade is about right with where I was at.

As much as I still have to juggle age-appropriate, itā€™s also a good idea to teach kids one simple thing: ā€œAsk the person questioning you if they already read it. If they have not, then they arenā€™t the right person to make judgements on what youā€™ve read.ā€ It should be the first thing they ask, when challenged, even if itā€™s me.

And we foist Romeo and Juliet on 9th graders, as a curriculum standard. First off, KJV English (Shakespearian English) isnā€™t 9th grade reading, period. Thatā€™s more 12th grade level, currently. (Yes, I was dealing with KJV before 9th.) And the adult themes are modestly disturbing on the surface (like Dracula) and worse when youā€™re old enough to know whatā€™s going on. ( Donā€™t romanticize kids killing themselves for love. )Thatā€™s 13-15 years of age, depending when your birthday falls.

Itā€™s from Classic (which is by far superior to all the spinoffs). The movie takes place about 6 months after the end of season 5. Totally recommend

Doubt it :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to check it out!

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched the spoiler clips on youtubeā€¦

Not going to lie, I watched it for the cinematics but ended up liking the storyline~

Iā€™ll be watching Suzume, also directed by Makoto Shinkai

2 Likes

nooo, donā€™t tell me! I want to watch! XD

I feel like thatā€™s familiar, I think itā€™s also on my watch list, haha. I think thatā€™s a newer one?

I remember nothing from the spoilers though :ā€™

Yeah, it was released last year

1 Like