Your second favorite thing to do besides writing and/or reading fiction (or maybe nonfiction) is????

What is your second favorite thing to do besides writing/reading fiction?

My Turn:

Watching anime is my go-to thing and it is second best to writing. I don’t often read fiction because of reasons, but anime comes right after writing.

What about you guys?!

6 Likes

Play video games. It’s been a constant thing I’ve done in my life for as long as I can remember.

1 Like

Ah, I remember when I was heavily into video games. I miss that feeling truly I do.
I wish I still had my Nintendo Switch with me. I could have played some Super Mario games and enjoy myself.

Someday I may go back to playing video games! I am unsure when that day is, but I hope it is soon.
I wish I could game again.

1 Like

I love playing video games!

I mostly play games with a plot of some sort, like Until Dawn or Alien: Isolation (both of which are my absolute favorites), but I do occasionally play games without plots and are just fun to do, like Sea of Thieves, Thrillville, Planet Coaster, and the Forest.

4 Likes

Video games. Lmao, I guess we’re all shut-ins on this site.

5 Likes

Drawing

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: i have to hop on the videogame bandwagon too, i’m not much of a gamer though, pretty much exclusively play Legend of Zelda. For the past, like, 2-ish weeks playing Breath of the Wild has been the only thing I can do without feeling sick from anxiety. I really really hope they release Twilight Princess for switch bc it’s my #1 fave :sob: :two_hearts:

maybe if i were a little less of a disaster i would have a different favourite thing to do but for now :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll just be the stoner/gamer kid

4 Likes

Zelda has plot :eyes: lol

2 Likes

I found a new favorite thing for you

2 Likes

Drawing. But most of the time, I draw stuff relating to my stories lol.

3 Likes

not bad

happy birthday :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Writing and reading is what I mainly do right now with 3 kids, but I cook, sew, craft, sing, compose, play ackchyually on random posts…

nerd-ackchyually

5 Likes

Me too

nerd-ackchyually

4 Likes

Hard to pick, but gardening, going for walks, gym or watching figure skating competitions

4 Likes

Probably sketching

5 Likes

Martial arts, cooking, or video games. It depends on the day really xD I think they’re all equal for me.

4 Likes

Music, TV shows, drinking coffee.

5 Likes

Singing… it might actually be my first and writing is second tbh.

I just recently uploaded a song I wrote and recorded to music platforms. Haven’t done anything to promote it but singing (and writing) are both primarily hobbies I think. I don’t think I’ll ever pursue those professionally though it would be glorious if I could. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Jamming to music and singing along.

3 Likes

You know what’s really fun? When you get a subject where you and the other person are both right and you just get them to become this dude.

1 Like