agalma graphics || open!

Hello and welcome to AGALMA, my graphics shop. I’ll be making covers and banners. I’ve been on hiatus since mid-November, so I need to make some stuff before I get too rusty!

Here are some of my examples. You can find more on my Tumblr, here.

To request a premade, just specify which one you’d like and what title/author you’d like.

My rules are pretty simple: have some manners and patience. Sometimes designing things makes my brain hurt, so your request may take me a couple days.

Also! Pretty pretty please don’t request from me and then make a request thread elsewhere on here without telling me/asking me first. It gets on my nerves a tad.

Payment is a follow and a mention in the book’s description or first chapter. If you want to, add a comment on my book on WP, Displaced. This is entirely optional! Don’t do it if anime fanfics aren’t your thing. I ain’t gonna force you. Fakes are also accepted! I could use the practise!

Feel free to make up your own form, just please be specific with ideas! It’s really irritating to spend hours working on a graphic with vague requests and then get told it’s not what the requester wanted.

10 Likes

Open for business! Request away!

6 Likes

Does the story need to be posted?

1 Like

Nope!

1 Like

Cover:
Title: 1998
Author: Laura
Ideas: I really like this, this, and this: I really like the second inspo; have a scenery similar, maybe night time, with an oldies-like car. Have Harry Styles on the front… Have a nice font. Maybe in the sky have stars. Or it could be pretty simple and just have the car and him in the front.
Face Claims: Harry Styles

You have full creativity
Do you need more info? I can add more? I just wasn’t sure what you’d need.

1 Like

When you say ‘nice font’, what exactly do you mean? do you want a script font, sans serif, serif?

1 Like

Delivery!

Here you go. I did two covers because I couldn’t decide on what I wanted it to look like - the blue one has Harry a little further away from the camera, but the orange one has him front and center. If you want me to any minor changes let me know. You don’t have to use these if you don’t want to, they’re not my best work :sweat_smile:

open in new tab for full size!

3 Likes

Banner

Title-Loving Derek

Subtitle- “I’ll be your safe place”

Author-Nicole_Lisa

Mood- Semi Dark / romance/ mystery.

Theme- beach / seaside/ romance.

Colours- whatever you think fits best.

Ideas- It’s basically a romance story with a hint of mystery too it all set around a small seaside town. So for the banner, maybe a adult couple either laughing or smiling in the middle.
And then maybe on each side of the banner, a female looking serious. And then on the other side a male also looking serious.
With a beach or stormy background.

Additional information- The main female character is being stalked. The main male character is a detective, and they live next door to each other’s beach-houses and they start to fall in love, as he protects her from danger.

Inspiration- the one on your example, with the fallen feathers that’s amazing. I would love something with that same effect. Also I found these if they help?

(just not as dark)

Thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes

I LOVE THEM! I’ll complete payment now. Sorry I fell asleep lol

Edit: Followed you

1 Like

do you have any face claims/descriptions of the characters? :slight_smile:

1 Like

glad you like 'em!!

1 Like

Nope I’m perfectly fine with whatever you decide to use. Maybe just not known celebrities.

Also I’m already following you! Is there another form of payment that I should do?

1 Like

Banner:
Text: N/A
Ideas: Since I’ll be using this for all my Harry Styles works, I was thinking the banner could be something like a bunch of puzzle pieces with different versions of Harry Styles in them; a nice dark background too. Or something like a collage of pictures of Harry. You have full creativity. Could you add the “mature” logo/rating in the corner. Since all my Harry books will be mature.
Theme: Anything dark.
Face Claim: Harry Styles (different versions)

Thank you.

1 Like

request not accepted, sorry I’m not very good at those sorts of banners. they come out looking like a kid made them, sorry

1 Like

Delivery!

Here you go! Hope this okay? Not sure if it’s dark and moody enough. Had a bit of an argument with photoshop in the middle of making this so it might not be the best, sorry. If you want me to make any minor changes just ask. You already follow me so no other payment is needed! :blush:

open in new tab for full size!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I absolutely love it :heart: As soon as I get on my laptop I will place it on my story, and also give credit.
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

awesome, glad you like it!

1 Like

That’s okay. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes