bump

1 Like

Fake Cover request
Title: A Goldcrest’s flight
Font: swirly/fancy

Examples

Knipsel Title

Author: Wolftunes
theme: 17th century Royalty. Bright colors. The feeling of a new day or the start of an adventure.

A vibe alike to these pictures

Ideas: No obligations to go with one of these ideas, but I’m thinking of a castle on a hill appearing at the horizon and a path leading up to it, maybe some trees and grass to the side (like this, this or this, but the last one in spring or summer). Or a richly decorated ballroom with people dancing in it in pairs (if possible while wearing masks that cover their faces fully)

If anything’s unclear or you need more details, feel free to ask me and I’ll try to respond asap!

2 Likes

i’ve tried making this graphic and it looks a w f u l. like absolute dog crap levels of bad.

d’you have any other fake requests?

2 Likes

Title: Bleed
Author: Laura Lee
Ideas: this, this, or this The background being either a abandoned cabin, woods, or a house; have both face claims on the cover. Or you could have both their faces on the cover with some blood or scars. You have creative freedom. Dark background/theme
Face Claim: Wentworth Miller & Stefanie Scott
Summary: Stefanie is a criminal advocate; she believes that people can change. Although, she plays pacifist, she has a vendetta against a man. Things get complicated when this man is about to be charged for a murder he did not commit, and comes to her for help. Can she forgive him to save an innocent man from dying or will her vendetta get the best of her.

Thanks if you accept. Also, could I get a matching banner with no text; just objects and face claims. If not, I’ll take just the cover.

2 Likes

@Wolftunes
I couldn’t get a normal photo manip cover to look good so I made a vector one. It’s not very historical fiction lookin’ but i think it’s cute???

open in new tab for full res

4 Likes

accepted, will attempt to make this tomorrow!

3 Likes

It’s a bit too child like for the actual story, but aside from that it’s great! I think it’s cute indeed and I really like the bird you added, it’s such a neat detail!
Thank you very much for still trying to make someting :grin:

2 Likes

I’m sorry that one didn’t work out for you, guess I’ll have to take a stab at that one myself then :sweat_smile:. Anyway, how about this one?

Fake Cover request 2
Title: The Shadow Thief
Author: Wolftunes
Font: nothing in paricular, but nothing swirly.
theme: bustling city life, night
Ideas: Maybe a shot of a builing in the city at night, like this one or a dark figure standing on a rooftop in the darkness or sitting on one alone looking ove the city (like this, but without the smoke or this). Alternatively, maybe a shot of an appartment bedroom (if possible with a girl sitting on the bed reading or on her laptop).
If this doesn’t work out either that’s ok, just let me know!

2 Likes
Cover:
Title: Meiste
Author: 48lexR
Mood: High Fantasy
Theme: Forests. Deciduous trees. Foliage
Colors: I'm thinking blacks, blues, and purples.
Ideas: Yeah this is the story about Iziser getting beat up constantly. 

Basically, Eheste Lozerief has been planning for centuries the moment when she could attain the Ultimate Power by siphoning magic from all six of the Heroes. These Heroes include Iziser, an orphan since the age of twelve and thrust into the position of King; Taguchif, who basically just doesn’t care at all; and Hotautebz, who pretty much has nothing to do with all of it.
So maybe a palace? I know one of the primary settings is going to be a palace.
A forest of some sort.
Also: The moon can be in there.

Other than that you’ve got p much free reign. You can ping/DM me if you have questions.

3 Likes

here ya go! I kind of sort of really hate this personally, but I kinda hate everything I make so??? hope it’s okay, feel free to ask for minor changes

4 Likes

Could we go with a different font, possibly?

1 Like

that was one of the things i disliked about it. any preferences as to what kind of font?

1 Like

Cursive or distorted

1 Like

alrighty

1 Like

here ya go! hope this is okay I had a lot of fun making this if you want me to change anything lemme know!

3 Likes

I tried out three other fonts - a scipt one didn’t seem to really vibe with the rest of the cover so I just did distorted ones.

3 Likes

I absolutely love the cover. I’m just not vibing with the font. Hmm… I’m trying to think of some fonts. (Sorry for being complicated)

1 Like

I can send you the PSD if you have Photoshop so you can mess with it

2 Likes

If you don’t mind? You will still get credit, I promise you that.

2 Likes

yeah, not a problem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FopHna5xmyQJS8smdeQx6IRoEWcYNV2x/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes