agalma graphics || open!

So, I edited the text and added a PSD. Here’s the final result I will credit you =)

3 Likes

looks neat!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m really glad I found your shop, haha. It looks really neat!(by neat I mean cool.)

COVER
Title: Wayfaring Seasons/ 4 seasons
I’m contemplating which one to choose so I settled with Wayfaring Seasons but which tends to you the most, than it’s no problem at all.

Author: Camille Emile

Genre: It’s a teen fiction.

Mood: It’s a happy theme, or hopeful. (This description sucks but I’ll try to give in more details if needed.)

Theme: Car or a bicycle/ seasons.

Font: Nothing of preference, but nothing swirly unless it fits what you’re going for.

Ideas: I saw the cover you made above for a girl named ‘Laura’ and the text or the ‘vibes’ of it really was pleasing. I thought there could be any faceclaim of your choice as I have no preference riding a bicycle and behind her there’s a text similar to that of the one you made for Laura that says any of the titles listed above.

Ideas

BANNERS
I don’t have much to go on for these banners but I had a few ideas.

So, in my book I have 4 chapters and an epilogue/prelude in correspondence to the seasons and that’s what I thought could be the case for the banners. I’m not sure if you do simple banners-ish.

Some Ideas

TEXT;
Chapter One with Winter right underneath the text.
Chapter Two with the text Spring underneath.
Chapter Three with the text Summer underneath.
Chapter Four with the text Autumn underneath.
And for the epilogue, I just needed the word epilogue that shows a movie theater as the background or a cinema gif with the words equinox/epilogue.

I am so, terribly sorry if this is badly explained. I’ll be happy to elucidate if needed. I know it’s more confusing but could the season banners have a background/gif that corresponds to their season.

An example

For snow this could be the background.

I used way too much grammar for this request.
PS: I just wanted to say I really love what you do, and how you do it if that makes sense. You are very talented whether or not you think your graphics suck.

2 Likes

yo! here you go. I went for a vector based graphc rather than photomanip. hope u like it!

open in new tab for full res

5 Likes

I’ll give this a try tomorrow!

3 Likes

Holy crap I love it !

2 Likes

awesome!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Wow this is so cool! :eyes: I really like what you did; it really catches the eye! Good job and thank you very much :yellow_heart:

If you have time, I would like you to change the person on the cover. (the one right now doesn’t really look like the MC, maybe I should have given you a description :sweat_smile:) I don’t think she’d wear a crop top or very reveiling clothes or colored sunglasses (maybe black ones). Technically she has longer and a bit messier hair, but I don’t mind if you change that aspect of her.

this is a picture I could find that looks a lot liker her

So if you could find a person that looks a bit more like that, that would be really cool. Otherwise I already love what you did!

2 Likes

updated the original post!

3 Likes

aaaahhhh it’s so good I love it! :grin:
Especially the elluminated font is very cool!
thank you very much for doing this!

2 Likes

you’re very welcome!!

3 Likes

here ya go, hope these are alright! If you want any minor changes just ask.

open in new tab for full res

5 Likes

This is amazing kacchan! Even better! Thank you so so much.

3 Likes

you’re very welcome!! ^-^

3 Likes

I’ll complete payment right now!
Thank you 3000.

2 Likes

Sorry to ask, but could you link your wattpad account? I can’t find it unless it’s your user. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

its @/kacchan- (the same as here w/a dash on the end)

3 Likes

Ahh thanks. I followed you!
Thanks again for everything.

3 Likes

I’ll also read your book when I have the time, it looks great!

3 Likes