AMA: Pertaining to my two story projects!

Hmm, okay…

What kind of crops are farmed in Kenorland? What’s the top most farmed one?

1 Like

Ask me three totally different questions, because I have NOT gotten that far in worldbuilding to properly answer that one…yet. Ask me anything relating to Red Reign and the third novel also.

I would have to have an entire day or two to purely and heavily worldbuild the ENTIRE world of Alagossia…personally.

I’m trying to think what I can ask you about your story which is not a worldbuilding question because they go hand in hand for me :sweat_smile:

Could you tell me the plot of The Breakers in three sentences?

1 Like

This isn’t three sentences, but close enough.

After accidentally murdering his fellow Knights, by awakening powers he never knew he had, a young ex-Knight is on a journey to find individuals who may know more than him about his strange powers and an event that will take place in the future along with his mysterious past. Meanwhile, a highly ranked female Knight is searching for a way to stop this ex-Knight and gather information along with clues about a race of beings who existed eons ago and are still alive. She also needs to remember a past that has her memories jumbled into weird bit and pieces.

1 Like

I would have to have an entire day or two to purely and heavily worldbuild the ENTIRE world of Alagossia…personally.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, I want to ask you what the penalty is for murder in the world of The Breakers, but that’s a worldbuilding question, isn’t it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In a way, this is still considered murder. Even if it’s for the greater good or to rebel, starting a war or any related war crimes will always result in a Total-Cleansing or Purging.

Whether it is a civil war or war between nations.

bump.

How did the female MC become a Knight in The Breakers?

(it’s hard to come up with questions that might not require any world building… I have an extra question for you: how do you write a story without world building anything? don’t you have to figure some things out first?)

Civiria became the Knight King after the previous Knight King was forced to step down after a nasty scandal. Civiria actually was a high ranking Knight that wasn’t the Knight King.

Civiria was selected by dumb luck or rather the previous Knight King just randomly chose her.

Memory or winging it.
That doesn’t seem like good things, does it?

That’s what I do half the time :stuck_out_tongue: But I do have a lot written down. But if you ask me what are the seven stones of the seven guardians, I can tell you from memory…I think XD As I write stories with more of the Guardians, I start to get better at remembering what gems I chose to have in the story.

1 Like

Same here. I have some things written down for when Alagossia was named Llyria.

1 Like

What are some world building topics I can ask you about for either story?

1 Like

Anything relating to the Knighthood Federation, the monarchy that governs the world, some mythology, and races.

You can ask me ANYTHING relating to those topics. Everything else requires some brainstorming.

1 Like

Okay, that’s better. I have questions now :wink:

I remember you had some race with red or unique skin color. Could you tell me more about them?

1 Like

Oh boy, where to start without spoiling the story for The Breakers? LOL!

Aw, what the hell?!

The Crimson Ones are called the Rhak.
The Rhaks have existed millions of years ago and they are all still alive. The Rhaks originated from an ancient civilization called Nazra. They were also called the Nazrans and are the product when a powerful deity committing “suicide”.

Rhaks are a special breed because they have entirely crimson skin, snow white hair, and completely black eyes.

They lack genitalia and reproductive organ, yet the have male and female appearances which clearly don’t matter since they don’t have a definite gender.

Rhak/Nazrans emit thick red mist that surrounds their body and can cause anyone that isn’t from their kind to suffocated then die, but also they can resurrect from their sudden death, to behave in an extremely violent manner.

The Rhaks are outstandingly powerful and are rivals with the Firstlings.

Do you have any other questions? Ask me more, ASK ME MORE!!!

1 Like

Bump.
ANYONE ELSE WANNA TRY?!

Alrighty then, here’s some more questions.

How do Rhaks reproduce if they don’t have reproductive organs?
What do they eat?
Do they have predators?

They don’t while in Rhak form.
However, they have a mysterious magical power where they can turn into a human of any desired gender or race as a way of disguising themselves…sometimes.

Rhaks NEVER eat unless they are in disguised form. They are a very weird bunch.

Yeah, the First Ones and the rest of the Firstlings.

1 Like

Got any other questions, @Akje or @TheTigerWriter Pertaining to The Breakers and maybe the other projects?

1 Like