AMA: The High Alagossian Imperial Court (strictly)!

This is a bit different. You can ask me ANYTHING about the High Alagossian Imperial Court and even the Knighthood Federation and more pertaining to those things.

First off, There are in total of eight Sovereigns who rule all of Alagossia together with the assistance of Twenty High Dynasties, their families, and the high-ranked politicians.

Here are the eight Sovereigns known as the High Sovereign Collection:

Summary

First Sovereign: Solana eins Naivin.
Second Sovereign: Julius vin Steelcrest.
Third Sovereign: Krieg von Jackal.
Fourth Sovereign: Tarasynora cin Dorrel.
Fifth Sovereign: Cornelius la Veckendeck-Lilsman.
Sixth Sovereign: Isaac von Scarlett.
Seventh Sovereign: Marionette Constantine.
Eighth Sovereign: Bricks (Bridgette) Ackerman.

There are twenty high ranked noble families with low-ranked nobles who are mostly rich families serving the Twenty High Dynasties.

Got questions? Come ask strictly about them only!
I feel/do have a lot to say about these royals.

See ya real soon.

2 Likes

Can I ask about specific characters or would you rather the questions be about the roles or rules or the history of the court and that sort of thing?

2 Likes

Anything on either.

1 Like

Is it like Imperial Japan where the royal family are just figureheads and the person with all the REAL power is the head of the military?

1 Like

No.

1 Like

I assume this is closer to a fuedal system of an absolute monarch then

1 Like

The monarchy there is sorta bizarre to me.

It’s an absolute monarchy where the Sovereigns have TOTAL power/control over the world. Their word is absolute law. The govern the entire planet AND make the decisions for the planet as a giant whole together.

Yet those highly ranked politicians govern the ten ultra super-continents individually.

The Twenty High Dynasties assist the Sovereigns to some extent and the spouses of the Sovereigns do help to some extent as well. However, the children and grandchildren of the Sovereigns do basically nothing, but live in the lap of luxury or get educated on Sovereignty 101 or whatever else.

That’s all I got.

1 Like

Seems like an even more complex aristocratic court.

1 Like

Yeah. LOL!

1 Like

Anyone who wanted to commit a coup would have a lot of work to do.

1 Like

LOL!

Ask some more? I am still awaiting for @TheTigerWriter to return with some awesome and challenging questions.

2 Likes

I just have to say that you could create a character who wishes to overthrow the current system but has to play the long game

1 Like

I tried to do that in the past with an organization and that wasn’t happening.

Unless, I do it from the inside or something, but it is still hella hard to do for me at least.

I am kinda doing that with Red Reign.

1 Like

It is extra hard with the political system you have

1 Like

Yup. I regret nothing.

The craziest part is that on each of those ten continent there are a bunch of countries with their own monarchs ruling over their own land and Shadowland turned nations once more which are governed by insanely wealthy celebs who want to play politicians. They become something an odd mixture of presidents and monarchs.

1 Like

Anybody else?

Honestly, idk why we have royals still. Japan’s royals don’t seem to have as much power as Britain’s royals.

2 Likes

Is there a difference between what the First Soverign does and what the Eighth Sovereign does? If yes, why and what is it? If not, why not?

2 Likes

Feeling the pressure lol

2 Likes

Tradition, perhaps?

2 Likes