AMA: The High Alagossian Imperial Court (strictly)!

Awesome. LOL.

2 Likes

I would say for tourism and marketing, but they don’t feature a lot in that, either. Maybe we’ll have to wait until they have their own Megan Markle contreversey.

1 Like

Nothing other than the fact that I listed them that way. HOWEVER, in the past they were given certain roles during a global war by the Firstlings. Now, they just rule the entire planet together. Taking turns on what they should do.

It is funny because I was thinking that since they take on ruling the whole world of Alagossia, that they would each have a certain role pertaining to the planet.

Just need to figure out what that is and when I do I shall make it back to you with something.

1 Like

Anybody else want a shot?

@NotARussianBot and @TheTigerWriter:
Ask me at least five to ten questions pertaining to the topic?

I shall return later to answer them. :grin:

1 Like

You asked for it.

Skip the questions you have no answers to.

1. Do the Sovereigns meet up to celebrate anything together?
  2. What topics do they never agree on?
  3. What would each of them think of the death penalty?
  4. What do the “ein” “vin” or “von” s mean and is there a reason why some of them have it and some don’t?
  5. Who thinks they are the best at what they do and why?
  6. Who is the most problematic and what have they done?
  7. What’s the biggest scandal a Sovereign has been in?
  8. Do they all have nicknames for each other?
  9. Who is the oldest and who is the youngest and what do they think of each other?
  10. Do they all like being Sovereigns or do some want to change the system?
1 Like

About the “ein” “vin” and so forth, my Sorcerer race in Elgana sometimes have them and sometimes don’t. For them it’s a difference of following the old traditions or not. Aesthetic traditions. Females usually have ones that end with “n”. At the time of Cypur’s story, his generation and younger often don’t have a decorative middle unless they want it for aesthetics.

Just mentioning it, because the sovereign names reminded me and if you don’t have an answer, maybe you could use mine as an example :blush:

1 Like

Celebratory Days(pretty much birthdays), coronation balls/after parties, fancy gatherings among them and family, and job duties that requires all of them to be present.

The idea on how to handle wars and civil wars. Some of them want to create Shadowlands as an example to other nations that war of any kind is highly prohibited. While the rest are like can we just figure out a way to stop the war and save the nation/try to understand the situation better.

Some greatly dislike it while others are so here for it.

The Alagossian equivalent to Earth’s von and van. All of them Sovereigns, their families, and the Twenty High Dynasties have different ones. I just couldn’t think to give some of the Sovereigns one at the moment.

They all do, but some more than others.

Tarasynora and Krieg.
Krieg is a lustful and insanely gorgeous nymphomaniac who has a crazed obsession with having sex with beautiful women and being a high-strung asshole.
Tarasynora is a materialistic woman who love flaunting her wealth and clinging onto the notion that she is a hardcore “boss bitch” and constantly brags about herself.

Tarasynora and Krieg constantly butt heads then fuck it off later in secret as if nobody knows that they aren’t screwing each other behind closed doors with their tongues down each other throats. Very kinky as hell for two people who “hate” each other.

Apparently there is heavy tension between the Jackal and Steelcrest Clans. Julius and Krieg was close friends and comrades. Then one of them (my money is on Krieg) messed things up by screwing around with the wife and sister…someone got pregnant over it.

Solana: Sovereign Queen/Sol/Mama Sola/Sanest of the bunch.
Julius: Wargod/King of the Kill/Stuck-up Prick/Iron of Steelcrest.
Krieg: Royal Slut/Sex God (by many women)/Lord Horniest/Emperor of Pleasure and Fun.
Tarasynora: Tara/Great Queen/Sexy Fun-time (by Krieg), Rich Girl.
Cornelius: Big Fun/Chubbster/The Jolliest Sovereign.

I have to think about the others.

Challenging. To be frank they are all around the same age or rather the exact same age. Their creation is funny and complex.

Most of them LOVE or like being Sovereigns, only two are either meh about it or I rather be doing something else.

Nah, most of them think things are fine, while two find it a pain.

Ask me more.

This made me realize that an entire novel focusing strictly on the Sovereigns along with their wild adventures, how they handle ruling the world together, the inner court scandals, and more is something I would absolutely LOVE to do.

Of course their family and the certain Twenty High Dynasty members and others in the court will appear too.

:grin:

Another thing I failed to mention, when the eight Sovereign feel like stepping down from their role, they give the position of Sovereign to a member of their family. It doesn’t mean that the crown goes to the eldest child. The crown goes to the heir that is worthy of being a Sovereign.

Side note:
Within the House of Jackal and even in the House of Veckendeck, the children of those respective houses names all start with the letter K or C.

The only ones without K or C names are the people who married into the Jackal or Veckendeck Clan/House.

And Krieg (the head of the Jackal House and one of the Sovereigns) has a SHIT TON of children and wives and even side chicks. That his massive house is broken into four branches within in the family.

The Veckendecks are big, but don’t even come close to the massive house of the Jackal Clan.

To the Jackal Clan, when you a child of Krieg, you are a blessed with his beauty and intelligence and makings of a ruler. You are blessed-no destined to be a King. Hence why every child is given a name where the first letter begins with K.

To the Veckendeck Clan, C stands for Courage, Creative, Compassionate, but more importantly Crown. Those children who and even grandchildren of Cornelius are bestowed a C name since they are destined to wear the crown of Veckendeck.

That’s all I have. And no Jackal and Veckendeck’s aren’t related.

oh :eyes: ok

no more questions for them.

I’ll just uh…close the door and pretend I didn’t see that.

lol

How is it funny?

Imagining Time! Doesn’t matter if you haven’t thought of it before. Think of it now. What would make things not fine? What would have to happen in the High Alagossian Imperial Court to make all sovereigns suddenly want to take sides and even fight each other over whatever the thing is?

Example:
A similar all-world-ruling body, the High Collection in Elgana, things were fine, but they became not fine when the Human representative switched out to a greedy guy. The High Collection began to crumble from there on with that power struggle.

They are essentially the creation of the Firstlings. Originally warrior versions of Adam and Eve, but have some slight divine powers lying within them.

Ah, I see.
Mentioned before the Shadowlands/Total Cleansing/Purges, the caste system that dominates the whole world, and the injustices that happens in and outside the court.

Within the High Alagossian Imperial Court, the Sovereigns are a bit divided on how they want to personally rule the world. Even if they come together every now and then, they all want to rule the world in their own way. Before they would work as a team then over time that severely butted heads on how to govern the world, then finally they started to “get along” by tolerating each other more or less. They try but it is hard when different personalities and opinions clash as they tackle the same job.

They take sides on any situation. There is something that they all agree on, but none of them are willing to state it. They can wholeheartedly agree that the First Breaking was plain unfair and beyond sickening. Yet they could never voice that to the Firstlings.

Krieg also wanted to screw around with Solana and Marionette too. Yet Solana is highly disgusted by him and finds Krieg annoying as hell. While Marionette is scared of him due to her shy demeanor, but Marionette has another personality that is totally different from her shy side which Krieg finds hella sexy and a bit unnerving.

Krieg is horny and weird and sex-crazed.

@Akje:
Wanna give it a go or not right now?

Whenever there is a high power and they are quite fine and working together well enough, I always wonder what would make them crack.

So, what would have to happen to make the court fall and cease to exist? Imagine it if you haven’t thought of it.

Example:
In Elgana, the High Collection will fall if more than one race decides to have a power struggle. And if the representatives happen to be at odds with each other personality-wise, oooh, disaster might strike. If they are able to then rally their own race against another race, it would turn into a full-on war. If all the representatives decide to not rule together with other races, the HC will crumble and there will be a world war. Elgana would break.

1 Like

The only thing that can break the Sovereign’s court or make it cease to exist is the Rhaks or the Firstlings.

To be frank, the Sovereigns and their court causing their own downfall is something that MANY people and organization tried in the past, but honestly it failed.

How do you bring down the deities and their imperial divine court without the assistance of plot armor or some typical annoying as hell cliche tactic?

Does it happen from the inside or outside? Either way, the Sovereigns are eternal beings just like their masters, the Firstlings.

I need to think about how the Rhaks will approach this or something. Thanks for asking that.

NOW, ASK ME ABOUT THE CHARACTERS BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THE FUN IS TO TRULY BEGAN!!!

:grin: :blush:

Come on, everyone, keep the comment coming!

Bump.

Okay so they are deities… let’s ask about that.

I can’t ask about the characters without anything to jump off of. It’s really hard to ask questions with nothing but a title and a name.

1. Are they immortal? If yes, do they wish they weren’t or is life pretty good?
  2. What are the rules for being a sovereign that don’t have any exceptions?
  3. Now, the opposite, are there rules for being a sovereign that have exceptions?
  4. Can they be killed? If yes, how can they be killed? If not, why can’t they be killed? What’s so special?
  5. Do they sleep at night and do they dream at night? Do they sleep in beds?
  6. Can they see visions of the past or future?
  7. Can they get sick? If not, why not? If yes, how do you heal a sick deity?
  8. Do they have any pets? What do they have? If not, why don’t they have pets?
  9. How do they learn about the world they rule? Do they talk with the people living in the world or do they just watch them or read books?
  10. Can any of them sing? Who is the best and who is the worst?
  11. How do they get around? What do they use to travel?
  12. Do they eat food? Can they go without eating food?

There. That should keep you busy :wink:

1 Like

They aren’t truly deities (correction), more like that are demigods or very minor deities. They don’t age at least not quickly as most humans. Yet they all share the same long life -span. They will eventually die at the age of ten million. Once they reach the age ten million, they’ll grow older in appearance then their bodies turn to ash, BUT their souls will ascend godhood and they will live among the Firstlings.

For them life is pretty good.

It’s crazy, but Sovereign’s aren’t allowed to mate or wed each other. They can marry anybody else of their choosing if they wanted, but they aren’t even allow to be in a romantic or sexual relationship with each other. Which is proving pointless because Tarasynora and Krieg mess around… a lot.

Sovereign can have more than one spouse. Krieg has ten wives and and five mistress who are on the verge of being his wife. It is absolute law that a Sovereign has more than one lover and spouse. It’s done that way to preserve their bloodline and have their families rule Alagossia forever. The only Sovereign who has one spouse is Marionette and she has less children than the others. Yet they allowed it.

They can be killed…by a Firstling or a Rhak reaching their potential in power. Far as a being that isn’t a Firstling or Rhak, no they can’t. Can they kill each other? Verbally and mentally, they can. Physically? It is bizarre.

They have bedrooms, they do sleep, and they have dreams. They do look human in appearance.

It’s more like a really accurate gut feeling or hunch rather than a vision.

No. They aren’t capable of getting sick. If you count getting sick of each other and their duties sometimes, then yes they do.

I can’t imagine Krieg or Tarasynora or even Solana with a damn cat or dog. Not saying they will make horrible pet parents. But Solana will hoard a shit ton of cats and dogs because she LOVES animals while Tarasynora will find cats and dogs cute when they aren’t doing gross things. Krieg might fall into the catergory of disliking animals that aren’t showing that he is an awesome guy and got it like that. Julius is the same as Krieg. Marionette is surprisingly scared of animals. Issac would forget he has a pet. Brick’s pets will be intimidated by her greatly. Then Cornelius is another version of Solana only he will make them fat and find it adorable.

A mixture of meeting people, reading plenty of books and gaining more knowledge, and traveling.

The only ones who are great singers are Bricks, Cornelius, and Marionette. Everyone else is terrible and only think they are amazing…beside Solana…only she is willing to admit she sings terribly.

Alagossian versions of cars, airplanes, ships, and sometimes which is rare, but happens they teleport to their destination of choice. Though they don’t do that often because they will have to physical have been at that location before recently.

They eat food like any other human being, BUT they can go months without eating anything or drinking anything. Yet they will eventually have to eat.

I will return with more information on the Eight Sovereigns so you can better ask questions about them individually.

I shall return soon.

HERE ARE SOME INFORMATION ON THE EIGHT SOVEREIGNS!!! Sorry for yelling. LOL!

Part 1:

Summary

Solana eins Naivin: Known as the Sovereign Queen of Alagossia, Solana is described as a motherly figure who give tends to give tough love when needed. She cares deeply about her family and closest people. Solana often times find being a Sovereign a bit irksome due to dealing with the other Sovereigns and the large amount of duties that come with the role. She’s a headstrong and determined woman who believes in helping people regardless of their background and circumstances. Solana loves people and animals dearly, but she is not so soft-hearted to allow people to walk all over her and take advantage of her kindness. She is considered a loving mother who give tough love and care when it is needed. Her husbands adore and and her children find her an amazing woman. All in all, Solana is truly a queen even in the Alagossia High Imperial Court. Her political ideals and opinions are real exceptionally and she takes pride in her duties even if it does bother her some times. Solana always said that if she wasn’t a Sovereign or a royal, she’d want to pursue a lifestyle career as a caretaker or a teacher or even a low-ranked politician.

Julius von Steelcrest: A war loving, aggressive, and wild Sovereign who most people wonder why he was even Sovereign in the first place. Julius is a truly stoic man who stick to his ideals that might is right and the strong shall survive. He believes that weak people in mind, body, and heart shouldn’t exist unless they plan to grow out of it. To Julius being the best and fighting to stay the best is the most important thing to him. He has been known to marry woman who can birth him children that he can make into strong and capable future Sovereigns. Julius’ parenting skills are to that of a drill sargent who look bullying and harrassing the rookies. War excites Julius more than it should. When a war breaks out, Julius is the first one to do something about it. By doing something, he wants to see which nation or side comes out the victor, then he’ll step in. Julius doesn’t really have a great mindset of a ruler since he is more concerned with war, fighting/violence, and being a hard-ass. Yet surprisingly Julius does have a bit of a soft spot for his sister and he was great friends with Krieg at one point. Now, him and Krieg hate each other because of an incident that Krieg caused and he can’t face his sister anymore.

Krieg von Jackal: The sexiest sex crazed Cassanova Sovereign in the whole Alagossia High Imperial Court and possibly the rest of the world. Krieg has a strong love for sex with a beautiful woman and loves having more children and wives than he can stand. If Kreig wasn’t a Sovereign, he would probably be a highly famous adult film star and male model. Yet aside from his hardcore sex crazed ways. Krieg’s involvement in the political world is practically non-existent. He would rather screw every beautiful woman and have a bunch of children. He is constantly at odd with Tarasynora who is another Sovereign and sometimes Julius. Yet behind closed doors Krieg has had sex with Tarasynora more times than he can count and they aren’t even dating or married. In terms of personality, Krieg is stubborn, cocky as sin, charming, and lazy as hell. Parenting wise, Krieg ranges from decent to not caring. The closer a child is to Krieg, they gain his attention and love somewhat. The further that child is from Krieg, that child might as well be a stranger. Surprisingly enough Krieg is a pretty good fighter in both hand to hand combat and magical. Krieg may not like the duties that comes with being the Sovereign, but he LOVES flaunting the title around and his insanely good look to sleep with a beautiful woman. It has been stated that if Krieg has sex with a woman more than once, that woman is destined to be his wife. Yet if Krieg only has sex with a woman once, she wasn’t that appealing to him sexually or even physically.

Tarasynora vin Dorrel: The materialistic, vain, loves to argue, and overall overconfident “great queen” Sovereign. Tarasynora is a woman who is hard to get along with and thinks the world should revolve around her. She considers herself a “boss bitch” and deserves to be treated with respect. Tara has many husbands who birth her plenty of female heirs and only a small few sons. She also hates Krieg for reasons unknown, but most of the time that proves to be a lie. She likes him fine enough, yet she like his sex drive and skills WAY more. Tara’s view in politics is to let others handle it while she shops and gets so full of herself. Yet when it is time to get serious, she has been shown to be pretty smart in her political roles. Personality, she is a stuck-up and irksome woman who tends to get on most of the Sovereigns’ nerves. Tara loves to argue with people and “gets out of her element/character” when a person pisses her off. She loves money and having a great time with spending large sums of money. Looking good and staying beautiful is crucial to her. She hates ugliness to the core.