AMA: The High Alagossian Imperial Court (strictly)!

Part 2:

Summary

Cornelius la Veckendeck-Lilsmen: A jolly, kindhearted, fun-loving, and humorous Sovereign who adores giving people gifts, helping others, and his family. Cornelius cherishes his many wives and darling children and grandchildren. His wives see him as the embodiment of fun, joy, and love. They even mention that he is similar to a cute fluffy teddy bear. However, Cornelius is not so soft-hearted and weak that he will allow those to walk all over him and treat him unfairly. He has been known to put Julius and even Krieg in their place when they “act-up”. He is a great role-model and amazing father figure. When it comes to politics, he is on the same level as Solana and Marionette along with Isaac. Cornelius is great friends with both Isaac and Solana and is becoming a good pal to shy Marionette. Cornelius hates Krieg and Julius and finds Tarasynora annoying. He happens to be uncomfortable around Bricks which everyone is. Cornelius love to eat and adore his wives cooking more than the chefs. If he could pursue a different career, Cornelius would love to own a restaurant or a bakery or be a supportive and loyal househusband.

Isaac von Scarlett: The second sanest person in the Alagossian High Imperial court. Isaac is a pretty average guy in looks and more, but has the makings of a great leader and politician. He is a great husband to his many wives and a wonderful father to his children. He does have a funny side and tends to be very sarcastic but witty. Isaac is very close friends with Cornelius and Solana. He finds himself seeing Marionette as a surrogate daughter due to her personality. He does not get along well with Julius, Krieg, and Tara, but Bricks greatly scares him. Isaac is a very imaginative and creative person who would have been a pretty great artist or novelist. Instead he uses those unique creative imaginations in politics which works. While Solana wins first place for being the sanest person in the court, he comes second then Marionette would be a contender for third or maybe Cornelius sometimes. Personality wise, Isaac is witty, clever, sarcastic, caring, and loyal to his love ones.

Marionette cin Constantine: A shy and genuinely sweet young woman who is truly adorkable even for a Sovereign. Mari is considered the “little sister” of the court and some of the members thinks she is precious in their own way. Solana sees her as a little cute sister, Julius finds her weakness “adorable”, Tara finds her annoying and stupid, Kreig just wants to have sex with her, Cornelius and Isaac also see her as a little sister or moreso a daughter figure, and Bricks is silent on the matter. Mari tends to get flustered real easily and lack confidence, but put her in a situation where she has to come up with political ideas, opinions, and way to better the world…she is unstoppable. All in all, Mari wants to help others, gain confidence in herself, and be of some use. She secretly hates that she is seen as nothing more than some useless person. She has the potential to voice her opinions and she is very smart, but refuses to do so unless she isn’t stared at or something. Mari has one husband and seven children, and only three are her husband. She is the only Sovereign to marry a spouse who was previously married and had their own children. Mari is also the only Sovereign to have one spouse. Mari is surprisingly great at interior design and would have made a either a great designer or an editor at some publisher. She is very observant and a outstanding listener. Her singing is outstanding and she would have became a famed singer if she didn’t have stage fright.

Bricks (Bridgette) mar Ackerman: The only Sovereign to not have any children or spouses. Bricks is a silent yet intimidatingly beautiful woman who strikes an odd mixture of fear and awe when people look at her or get near her. She is scary and hard to deal with because nobody knows that she is just a highly awkward woman with strong social anxiety along with an intimidating face and presence. The other Sovereignds keep their distance from her at all times. Mari is the only one who has been around her a few times and is the only one who knows that Bricks is actually misunderstood a lot and really wants to make friends, find love, and get along better with people. She is also great at her duties too and his scary good in the military aspect…much better than Julius. If Bricks wasn’t a Sovereign, she’d be a guns blazing soldier or high ranked person in the military based on how she carries herself and act. Bricks is decent friends with Mari who has her own issues, but to Bricks, Mari is her only friend. Everyone else is either to afraid or scared of her to get close. Krieg is the only one oddly aroused by her beauty and intimidating looks/presence and imagine sex with her to be insane… yet even he can’t get near her. To be honest, if Bricks wasn’t a Sovereign, she would love to be a housewife…no joke.

Objection! lol
Just because a being looks human doesn’t mean they sleep or dream, you know :wink: Like androids. Like Data.

Can they become capable of getting sick then? What’s preventing them from getting, say, the flu?

Sounds like my grandmother when she had a guinea pig :stuck_out_tongue:

How recent is “recently”?

1 Like

Why low-ranked? Why not any rank?

If he’s so war-loving, why doesn’t he start a war himself?
What’s stopping him?

I like exploring how people’s minds work. So, in psychology, people who feel they need to flaunt often have some deep-rooted insecurities or fears. They strive for love all the time because they might be afraid of losing it or they were deprived of it in their childhood etc. What’s the truth about Kreig?

Why? What happened?

I like Cornelius. I like the name, too.

So the women cook for him all the time. Does he ever try cooking?

Hmm, seems too perfect. What are his flaws? :stuck_out_tongue:
And is there anything he’s not good at?

Everyone more or less thinking she’s that cute (but sometimes annoying) little sister figure, so Kreig…sounds disgusting here :sweat_smile: I guess she’s not a kid, but…like…if they are kind of a little family, he’s weird. I don’t like him. Him being all “sex is my personality” is just disturbing.

Mari sounds so sweet and lovely. She needs to be protected from Kreig at all costs.

Being a designer has to do with interior design, yes, but editor? She likes interior design so she would have made a good editor? Are you talking about interior design of books now? My sleepless brain is confused :sweat_smile:

How long has this been going on? :stuck_out_tongue: How long have they been together that only Mari has ever talked to Bricks? What does motherly, caring Solana think of Bricks?

1 Like

True and fair enough. But they do dream and sleep just not as much as any normal human, it does happen though.

Nope. They are greatly immune to human illnesses.

Days or a week ago.

To them a low-ranked politician is anyone that isn’t a royal, noble, or even president or prime minister.

He rather watch the madness and drama unfold. He prefer not to get his hands dirty or anything unless it truly calls for it. But then if he does, his role as a Sovereign will be greatly questioned.

Krieg is an odd guy. His creator/mother is essentially the Alagossian version of Eros (Greek God) who made her creation a bit too into sex. Yet she has locked deep love and compassion within Krieg that he can only unleash.

Originally a hideous being, Tara slain a beautiful woman by stealing her beauty and then enhancing it/making it her very own.

Yes, but he loves his wives cooking even more the same way they love his cooking. I just failed to mention that.

He can be absent-minded when it comes to his Sovereign duties, wrapped in his own world some times, and thinks he is undeserving of the Sovereign role.

He is not good understanding people as he think he does. He fails in some way trying to make sense of people’s emotions.

Yeah…they are all older than mere children. They are all grown adult in appearance.

The only way Krieg can turn down his sex maniac ways is, by rumor, is to let himself unleash the deep love and compassion, by finding a suitable woman that he can genuinely love without the constant need for lust.

I am talking about designing room and making them look nice and organized and stylish new.

It’s an off and on thing. Surprisingly, enough Bricks doesn’t socialize much out of fear of scaring other. Yet she does fine with Mari sometimes.

Solana has shockingly enough met her twice in conversation/face-to-face, during that time Solana tries to understand her and get along, but Bricks made that hard for her too. Yet Bricks didn’t mean to, she was just nervous and awkward about it.

Ask me more, please?

Bump.

Please feel free to ask more questions pertaining to the individual Sovereigns.

Ask me about their children, their spouses, the court that serves them, and anything else!

@NotARussianBot and @TheTigerWriter.

2 Likes

Who is the best at Uno?

1 Like

They don’t even know what Uno is.

I don’t think they of all people should play games like Uno or Monopoly EVER. Things will get hella chaotic and violent due to some people.

Solana and Isaac: Guys, it is just a damn game! Chill out!

The others are beating the crap out of each other over feeling “cheated”.

1 Like

Are there deity or demi-god illnesses then?

Interesting. My Sorcerer Race can teleport similarly, but only high-level ones. The lower levels can only do it until as far as they can see. They can’t go by memory…which means MC Cypur has trouble getting to locations by teleportation for that reason and others.

Aahhhh, interesting. Now I like her a little more. She’s complex. It would be interesting to read a downfall story where she realizes that superficial beauty isn’t enough or something like that and breaks, but is redeemed when she realizes true beauty comes from within.

I’ve read shojo horror manga like that. Nice stories. Although sometimes they go the other way and the person is forever cursed to seeing her true, ugly self no matter what she does.

2 Likes

How old are Solana’s children? Give their names and ages.

2 Likes

This game would start wars and reshape the political landscape forever

1 Like

I shall return in a bit.
Currently in the writing zone of Red Blizzard.

KEEP THOSE QUESTIONS COMING!!!

1 Like

Solana has three husbands named Tavian, Jandar, and Romero.

She has five children with her first husband named Soren, Thallan, Maiandra, Nixora, and Kizaris.

She has three children with Jandar named Rumia, Aeris, and Solai.

She has four children with Romero named Jorildyn, Rolana, Phraan, and Reyjeon.

It is hard to pinpoint what their exact ages are biologically because they have extended lifespans.

They have the same lifespans as their parents. Yet appearance wise they look in their mid teens to early twenties, depending on who was born first and last.

The same applies to all of the Sovereigns’ heirs beside Bricks.

Red Moon Syndrome.

Apparently, during the third month of the year, the dual moons turn blood red. This last from the beginning of the month to the end. While that is happening, the Sovereigns become sickly, but don’t die from the illness. Instead the lose some of their divinity and are forced to stay in their palaces under heavy security. They also look older and different in appearance for the entire month.

For example: Tarasynora goes back to looking hideously ugly for that whole month and weak. Cornelius goes back to looking slimmer and insanely attractive, but still weaken and sickly.

THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS ILLNESS! This illness is somewhat past down to their offspring, but their is a bit different.

1 Like

Ahhh, that’s interesting. It’s like they become mortal.

How is it different?

To unlock questions for the siblings, please ask questions in my questions thread :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t fully established that…yet.

What’s Solai and Rolana think about having a name like their mother?

1 Like

Nothing. I say that because I didn’t even realized I pulled that off. LOL!

1 Like

@TheTigerWriter and @NotARussianBot:

There are four heavy contenders to be placed among the High Sovereign Collection.

If I go that route, it would be twelve Sovereigns ruling the world of Alagossia AND each will have a different task and duty from each other. Yet the goal is still the same which is to rule the world together.

Just thought I mention that.

1 Like

How they make desicions?

2 Likes