šŸ¤Æ Any other AI art addicts here? šŸ¤Æ

Okay. I think I finally created the right image for the cover.
What do you think???

What genre do you think this book is?

@FranklinBarnes @J.L.O

1 Like

Looks professional enough. Make sure to view it at about an inch high, to make sure that thumbnails on Wattpad will work, but I think it will do fine as thereā€™s enough contrast behind the letters.

1 Like

I want to do something with all those beautiful images Iā€™ve created. Itā€™s just such a shame to keep them only to myself. I want to share! Where should I put them? Should I create a DevianArt account to showcase them? Pinterest? Probably not Pinterest, itā€™s so easy for people to distribute there with zero credit.

Maybe Instagram then? Iā€™d rather not have to create a brand new account on a brand new platform just for this. My book instagram is in need of content. I think it would be cool to make a slideshow in a video with cool background musicā€¦
I still donā€™t have a TikTok account. Iā€™ve been avoiding it but not sure how long Iā€™ll be able to.

Okay, we can start with Instagram then. Sure, photo slideshow is the easiest but I think a video would be beyond cool.

1 Like

Retool the size and make them the headers of your chapters. I usually put that up when Iā€™m done.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think chapter art would also be good but Iā€™d like to add variety to it, other characters and settings.

Rubbing hands together
Itā€™s like an excuse to play with it more.

2 Likes

What on earth is that finger?!

Which one? The second image has 13 fingers. The third hasā€¦ I guess one???
Fingers are hard for humans to draw. AI is no better than us.

1 Like

The one finger

It triedā€¦

Since AI was adamant at putting his hands in view, I thought, letā€™s give him something to hold. I tried many many times to get him to hold an energy orb. None of those hands came out right. Fingers are so bad.
And some times the energy orb was in a strange spot like in the middle of his forehead.

One could assume that itā€™s easy to create these images. It really isnā€™t. It takes a lot of tries.

I still think itā€™s worth it because when it works out, itā€™s outstanding.

Introducing the newest up-and-coming Puerto Rican trap artist, Lil Tiago with
his exclusive song No Se, Baby.

1 Like

I made the slideshow of the first batch.

Isobel Lynx shared a post on Instagram: "In my quest to generate an awesome image for an updated book cover, I

1 Like

Uhm. That was supposed to be a link. Iā€™m really bad at this

Instagram

2 Likes

I sat down and created 9 videos like this one. Hehe, believe it or not, this still doesnā€™t include all images that Iā€™ve saved, and Iā€™ve saved about a fifth of what Iā€™ve created. Iā€™m serious when I say this is an addiction, but seeing the results makes me happy, so why should I stop? Just now when putting these images together, Iā€™d watch it play out and get all excited. Look at them! Theyā€™re all my babies. Arenā€™t they gorgeous?

Iā€™ll post those videos on my Instagram every now and then so thereā€™s some content on my account. Itā€™s pretty depressing though how absolutely zero engagement I get. Well, who knows. Maybe with this addition, Iā€™ll get a couple of likes. Iā€™m not holding my breath but one can hope.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why we think AI would be better with hands than humans. Most of us who can draw or sculpt will complain about the little sausages 24/7.

2 Likes

From ReFace. Thatā€™s Hans Soloā€™s voice.

Just came across it and gave it a try.

3 Likes

Lol. Thereā€™s an app by the same AI company that I used for this.
I just got it yesterday.

2 Likes

Cute

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t help myself. I did that jingle with my sonā€™s photo.

I sent it to him without a warning. He asked Why???
Because I can. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your kid is adorable.

2 Likes

New concept

ā€œRanu the Cat Girl Travellerā€ - made with @NightCafeStudio

#aiart #nightcafe #digitalart

2 Likes