Arcane fans pls explain

I’ve been talking to @JohnnyTuturro about Jinx from Arcane and she hates her life more than an ugly NEET that owes a ridiculous amount of money to the Yakuza, is addicted to gamboling, smoking, and alcohol, and is ugly to boot.

I have a simple question: Why?

1 Like

Not everyone can be grateful for the life they lead.
Some people are always wanting more from their life no matter how others live their own.

That is just how some people are.
I really don’t understand why there is a need to compare lives no matter if someone is living fancy or not.

Sorry if it sounds rude, it just bothers me.

2 Likes

Ah I see. Still some people need to get over themselves, and realize that there are children starving in the US.

1 Like

There are starving children everywhere in the world, not just US and/or different parts of Africa. It sucks because it constantly feels like there isn’t enough we’re doing to prevent this from happening.

I do understand where you coming from though, but it isn’t that easy for some people to do.

1 Like

I understand but self-centered people who mor about their life aren’t fun to talk to.

1 Like

That is understandable.

1 Like

Off-topic, who is more annoying, D.W. from Arthur or Angelica from Rugrats?

1 Like

God, I am unsure.

I want to say Angelica, because she thinks she a queen living in her own little kingdom all the time.

Yet D.W. comes off as that annoying as hell younger sibling.

I really don’t know who is worst between the two. I feel like Angelica could win though.

1 Like

I would say D.W. because we are supposed to sympathize with her, even when she breaks Arthur’s model plane and says that he built it wrong. Angelica is at least meant to be an antagonist, a bully, more often than not.

1 Like

Interesting.

1 Like

idk man if i, as a literal child, was (spoilers) responsible for the violent deaths of my two closest friends and father figure and then abandoned by my only living relative for it, i’d hate myself too.

talk about psychological trauma, my guy. and it’s not like she gets any help for it. She’s just thrust into the arms of a crime lord and he’s like “okay 9 year old, come sell drugs and make bombs with me. too bad about the vivid hallucinations of dead loved ones you’re going to have for the rest of your life, suck it up and try not to get murdered by the rest of these criminals you now live with who deeply hate your guts”

is that enough or does the ugly gambler still have it worse?

2 Likes

He cuts off his ear to win a card game. It makes sense in context.

1 Like

Her reaction to seeing all her friends dying makes more sense than Kaiji returning to high-stakes gambling over and over and over again even when all his friends die, he looses body parts, and is forced into illegal contract work. And even though he is responsible for fucking his own life up, he never falls into traps of self-loathing like Jinx does.

1 Like

You said Kaiji is ugly?
As, I look at his picture, he ain’t even all that ugly. I mean he ain’t a bishounen or those typical sexy anime guys, but he ain’t even that ugly.

He is good looking in an average way, I supposed.
Still not ugly to me though.

There are characters that can make Kaiji look insanely attractive when he is placed next to them.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

It’s mostly the art style, but compared to Jinx from Arcane he might as well be a blobfish. At least Jinx can use her pretty privilege!

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense.
To me, Jinx isn’t all that pretty, she is somewhat average like Kaiji.

Between who is more attractive, I would probably have to side with Kaiji a bit.

Jinx wasn’t ugly or anything, more like she and the overall art kinda weird me out in someway.

Maybe I am too used to one thing to adapt to something a bit different or new.

I don’t know if I am making sense. I apologize.

1 Like

I think it’s a bit of an unpopular opinion, I’ve seen a lot of people say that Jinx is hot, hotter than Harley Quinn.

1 Like

Really?

Which Harley Quinn though? The old school one or the recent one or all of them?

1 Like

They didn’t specify but I think it’s DCEU from Sucicide Squad and The Fabulous Epamcipatcion of.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

1 Like