art but its free // cfc but accepting sketches

thamk :> and not at all! it’ll be fun to attempt painting wrinkles :eye:

oh? i actually very rarely have faceclaims for my ocs lol. i’m sure your choices are great :o

1 Like

if the wrinkles are too hard dw he is an angel too so you can fall back on that haha but also I believe in your art. I cherish that image you did of Shariq :smiling_face_with_tear:

really? 90% of the time i get the faceclaim insp and the character unfolds from there. haha thanks I usually avoid them cuz i’ve seen them get hate on forums sometimes haha.

thank u that means a lot :’’) i believe in myself too at least in terms of trying LOL AND IM GLAD :’’>

honestly… my ocs tend to be born in the sims… i make them in the character creator and that’s my faceclaim LOL. and that’s so dumb?? its ur character u can envision them as anyone you want smh

hyello! art time!

i hate painting. yet its also fun. i don’t understand it and it’s terrible. i’m v sorry if he doesn’t look right/old enough, i really only have experience in younger people but i tried my best! also i apologize if the lighting isn’t as stark as you imagined, i’m still learning lol but i hope he turned out ok! (also i focused all my time on painting that i left the shirt/wings as the initial sketch lmfao sorry)

two vers bc idk i liked the green hue. also feel free to ask for adjustments if need be! :>

3 Likes

ahhhhhh god it’s amazing! I had to stop what I was doing to appreciate it ahhhh

My only request is with the hair heh :point_right: :point_left: could you indicate a little bit of his hair form beneath our left/his right ear? and like a couple hair lines in the center of top of his hair to indicate it’s a little longer? Like not LONG long but not cropped cut either?

am I being too confusing do you want me to find more refs for that? :eyes:

Your insticnts were good with the lighting, it’s really good. and the quality ahhh i love really i do!

1 Like

aahh i’m glad you like him!! i updated my original post - let me know if you meant for those strands/ear bits to be longer!

1 Like

the ear bits look great, maybe a little chonkier on the left side? (from us looking at him)

and haha I mis explained the center hair bits, i meant like shading/highlighting lines on it going up the hair, not strands on the forehead. just a couple lines on the body of the hair to indicate the floof if that makes sense? :sweat_smile: i’m sorry to be so picky if it’s too much just lmk

oh i see, my bad! i basically ignored the hair bc i was so focused on just the face lol, are the updated pics better? :>

1 Like

yeah it is! thanks so much ~~if it’s not too much trouble could you take off the hair bang in the center of the head? If it is no worries I can adjust it ^-^

thank you so so much for your patience I promise this will be the last thing!

WAIT THE PHOTOS DIDNT UPLOAD THOSE HAVE LITERALLY NO CHANGES LOL IM SORRY ONE SECOND

1 Like

OOOH okay okay I’ll see :joy:

THERE NOW THEYRE UPLOADED im very smart and definitely know whats going on at all times

You remember you drew Marvin? Wanna draw Adrian, his partner?

1 Like

sure, absolutely! :>

1 Like

oh

OH

KORRALISTIC IT LOOKS SO AMAZING I GOT HAPPY TEARS IN MY EYES NO JOKE YOU ARE A GODDESS

THANK YOU SO SO F–KING MUCH

1 Like

PLEASE I WAS LYING WHEN I SAID I KNOW WHATS GOING ON AT ALL TIMES IVE NO CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO ART but thamk U :’’>

1 Like

seriously for real I am in awe

bows

ALL THE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS FOR YOU

(in all honesty do you have anything you’d like me to read/comment/promote your art? i have like barely any social presence but like I feel like I"d be cheating you I want to give sm back)

1 Like

:eye::eye:
THAMK U now if only they were real… id kill for a real one rn

and not really, no! this is all for my own practice so i don’t like to make people “pay” for it but it means a lot that u think so :’’) the only thing would be that i’d appreciate credit/link to me whenever you post it :>

1 Like

Name: ADRIAN

Physical Appearance: About 5’11, brown hair, brown eyes, occasionally wears glasses, slightly tanned.

Outfit: Just the weirdest suit you can think of usually. The more garish the better–oh you mean outside work? Some sort of weird shirt, prolly lime green. Some random shirt, ripped jeans,

Personality: Chaotic, random, is secretly intelligent, very fun, and idea driven

Atmosphere: Pink, pastel blue, pastel orange. Quirky.

Ref:

o_1cgtmba1jkupofl1kekfh9i5p29

Enjoy? :joy: Adrian is very different to Marvin.

1 Like

LOL what a stark difference. and yo! bbno$ is sick! do you have any ideas on lighting or is it up to me? :^)

1 Like