art but its free // cfc but accepting sketches

Ikr? Marvin is so normal, and then Adrian is so chaotic lol.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who knew him xD Mememe is a cool song.

Yeah, up to you. Shock me.

1 Like

I shall manifest blueberry muffin energy in the hopes you can get one soon

if you insist then take my sincerest thanks these images mean a lot to me and ofc i will credit it wherever I use it!! Thank you so much again and I"m happy i was able to provide a learning curve hahah

1 Like

i might try and experiment with some funky lighting then, no promises tho~

and yeah! i wonā€™t lie i havenā€™t listened to very much by him but heā€™s really good, he featured in a youtube video with some of my favorite youtubers and that shit was hilarious lmfao.

1 Like

we prayin :pray:

this goes both ways, thank u for requesting and iā€™m very happy that you liked him :ā€™ā€™)

1 Like

I am excited lol

Edamame is good too. Yeah, it is so funny lol. He seems chill, though, compared to most rappers.

1 Like

he definitely is, he was SO chill in the video despite the people he was with were literal crack heads. iā€™m referencing this video btw :^)

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve requested any villain character art before :eyes: interested?

Name: Damon

Age: well in the series he goes from early twenties to late twenties but you can make him 23

Hair: Bright white, short, and finger-combed.

Eyes: Sharp, almond-shaped, and ruby red (or blood red, whichever you prefer)

Skin: Smooth and very pale

Anything else about physical appearance: Heā€™s got really pale skin and a sinister vibe. And a deep voice (not sure if that helps but just throwing that in there XD). Iā€™d say heā€™s white-passing (the story heā€™s in is not set on Earth). Usually wears a white sweater and dark grey jeans. I usually picture him with either a serious, contemplative face, or with a slight closed-mouth devilish smirk (you can choose whichever). And if you want, you can make his lips dark red because he sustains himself by drinking blood.

Personality: Heā€™s sadistic, power-hungry, cunning, and amoral. Would not hesitate to do anything to get what he wants. Heā€™s also talented at magicā€”too bad that heā€™s using it for evil.

References:

This artbreeder pic of him is very close to what he looks like.

Shirt reference:

Body type reference:

Thanks for considering! :slight_smile:

(also the next time Iā€™ll pop into Wacky will either be this Saturday or the Saturday after that, likely the latter because I got three exams next week, so if I donā€™t respond thatā€™s probably because Iā€™m not here :sweat_smile: so no rush, if you decide to do it!)

1 Like

Can I request two characters? You can choose whichever you want to do, or both, I donā€™t mind.

Name: Sara (primary. She has a lot of names)
Ethnicity: looks like an Indian American from our world.
Skin: Like the second or third in the image.

Eyes: hazel - brown
Hair: Dark brown - looks almost black, but not quite.
Build: Angular face, Muscular, but inconspicous.
Dress: like the image

Background: rough, dirt roads, some silhouettes of people in the distance, maybe a cart of cycle behind her. The background has to look decript. Iā€™d also be find with just a textured background, it just has to look decript and run down.Something like this: image
Or you could do a dark textured background with cell bars, and a weapon that sheā€™s holding, a knife, if possible.
Lighting for her is the grimy, dust motes type with a grim, dark look. Go with whatever you think is best.
Lighting ref (if you want it): image
Face ref: image

Name: Malika
Ethnicity: Indian
Skin: Dark - tone 4 or 6 from the image in the first characterā€™s details
Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
Hair: Black, in a hairstyle similar to the image - basically a bun with a braid thatā€™s almost waist-length.
Build: Round face, skinny, but has a manipulative / fierce expression.
Dress: like the image, but it doesnā€™t have to be so detailed, of course. And sheā€™s also wearing a lot of ornaments.
Background: like the image, except sheā€™s standing behind the arch, if possible. Or just go with the arch at the periphery of the image, and leave the rest textured. image
I want lighting to be really sunny on this one, like the rays of dawn hitting the apex of the oraments in her head / crowning her in a halo from behind.
Lighting ref: image
Face ref: image

Feel free to experiment, I want to see your creation. And if something isnā€™t working out, I donā€™t mind you trying something else, the ideas I have arenā€™t set in stone.

PS: sorry the lighting refs donā€™t really have people in them for you to reference :sweat:

Edit: Hereā€™s the pinterest board for the wip if you wanna get the vibe

2 Likes

good luck with your exams!! i believe in u!!!
in that case i might wait a day or two before trying your req :>

2 Likes

hey! these are just headshot sketches to practice lighting, as you can see from previous reqs that i tended to leave hair/chest pretty barebones, meaning to say that i donā€™t even do anything to the background, for three reasons: the one i just listed, the fact that the face takes up most of the space that you wouldnā€™t even see much of the back, and the fact i have NO experience in drawing any of that whatsoever ^^;; if youā€™re okay with that iā€™ll gladly still try out your req, all i ask is for a possible face reference :>

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind any of that! The backgrounds were there just in case you want to make any, I donā€™t mind no backgrounds, either.
Face refs:
for the first:
Like this, but with hazel-brown eyes.

for the second:
pretty much like this

Do you want me to add these to the original form?

1 Like

I couldnā€™t decide which one to post so I just included both of my main characters from my NaNo project. Feel free to do both, one or neither.

Name: Elijah

Outfit: basically any black clothing

Skin: fair

Eyes: deep set, brown

Hair: Dark brown or black medium length hair

Physical Appearance: smirks a lot, 6ā€™2, muscular, diamond shaped face

Personality: friendly, outgoing, nurturing, hiding a dark secret

References: Iā€™m basically going off of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren

Name: Rowan

Outfit: white dress shirt or a red and black flannel

Skin: tan

Hair: Dark blonde short hair

Physical Appearance: muscular, has a slit in his left eyebrow, 6ā€™1, green eyes

Personality: loner, obsessed with the towns serial killer, private investigator

References: Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

2 Likes

you donā€™t have to, but thatā€™d be super useful, thank u! :>

1 Like

ty for the request! iā€™ll get back to you abt them later when/if i finish my current reqs :>

1 Like

hewwo! itā€™s art time in General!

today was my grandmothers 61st birthday, and as she only speaks spanish meaning i have extremely limited communication with her as i donā€™t speak it, i have No Clue what sheā€™s into. so i tried drawing her a portrait! i went home before i could draw her glasses which sucked, but iā€™m pretty proud of myself. i managed to paint without still using my sketch overtop - itā€™s not the greatest, but iā€™m proud that iā€™m slowly stepping out of my comfort zone :ā€™) i want to show the paint and sketch bc itā€™s so fuckin funny how different she looks

my grandfather said it looked like fuckin michael jackson and im going to remember that forever

7 Likes

hyello just noting that i wont be doing all my requests immediately as they do drain me a bit however i am now accepting quick messy sketches whenever :]

3 Likes

Done!

1 Like

hewwo sorry for proofing for a few days, iā€™ve just got sudden heavy artblock but i really want to finish these requests so i will try my best to resume them soon :>

4 Likes

Thanks! One of them went better than last time :slight_smile: take your time! I canā€™t wait to see what youā€™d come up with

Those look awesome!

1 Like