Ask me anything (pertaining to Tales of Alterra)! [CLOSED]

NOTE: I hope it is fine doing this! If it does not belong in this section, please move it to appropriate place please.

I am a bit lost right now and need some questions for story so that I can better understand my story and world.

So, ask me anything. From easy to really hard-hitting, I will try my hardest to answer them all.

Try to limit it five questions only, no more than that, please.

Time to answer questions!
(I shall use this as a way of taking notes for my story!)

My MC is named Faust which is short for Faustina. She is the heroine of the story.

Due to some little tweaking, I did a tiny change to the plot, only tiny. The plot is pretty much about Faust who is trying to flee from an infamous crime syndicate which is being led by her mother. Faust has never met her biological mother. Apparently, the crime syndicate wants to find Faust and use her powers to “resurrect” a person who her mother knows. Her fleeing leads her to becoming a Knight and that in turn leads her to trying to bring down the crime syndicate and learn what their true intentions are.

So, pretty much Faust is on the run from bad people, goes to join the “military” to find these bad people in order to stop them, and learn more about her past mainly about her mother.

And yes, I will have Faust be confronted by members of the infamous crime syndicate which why she flees.

Now, time for the questions!

3 Likes

Does faust ever face her biological mother?

What’s Faust backstory?

What are the major goals of the crime syndicate?

Does the crime syndicate have a name?

i love the story btw
ALSO HI LESHIAAAAAAAA :joy:

1 Like

She will later on as the story progress. I haven’t reached that part yet. LOL!

Faust was born in a maximum-security prison and was taken away from her mother Phara (short for Pharaoh). She was placed in an orphanage then started going from foster home to foster home due to her bad behavior and the abuse she received. Eventually, her fifth year in high school, she dropped out to start living on her own and working through a program. However, she did some college only to drop out of there too. So, now she works as a Sweeper trying to make ends meet. Being a Sweeper is a decent paying job but not a job many people want.

To eradicate the Regalia Order which means that they want to get rid of the Sovereign who rules all of Alterra and their court. They want to resurrect a person who they can have rule the world as the new Sovereign.

Order of Rust.

1 Like

Hello! :grin:

1 Like
  1. Who is the oldest character in Faust’s circle?

2. What character is the hardest for the writer to relate to?

3. What are the main points of growth for the MC? (That should take up 3 questions.)

1 Like

Believe it or not, that character would be Faust.

She is immortal and has been alive for many centuries. Faust has been in and out of foster homes and there were even moments where she has lived on the streets.

I’ll get back to you on that. Sorry.

As of right now, she has none. Why does she have none? Because Faust isn’t fleshed out enough and the story has not progressed enough.

Ask me more that are five or less about Faust or the world of Alterra.

1. Is there chocolate on your world?

2. Has the sandwich been invented on this world?

3. What’s the MC’s favorite color?

4. What behaviors is she tired of in younger people?

5. Is she still excited by life?

1 Like

Yes. Chocolate is favored by the Regals and Patricians more though. I say this because chocolate is pricey especially if it is good chocolate. Clerks and Blanks are unable to afford good chocolate or chocolate in general.
(In my global/Alterran caste system, Regals are the highest ranked meaning they are the royalty and nobility. Whereas Patricians are the celebrities and standard rich people, they are the second highest.)

Sorta, there is an Alterran version of the sandwich. The only difference is that an Alterran does not use their hands to pick up and eat the sandwich. They use eating utensils similar to a fork and knife.

Eggplant purple.

She is tired of people in general. Faust has the appearance of a someone in their late teens and earlier twenties. She ages very slowly but is still immortal.

She is just trying to survive her problematic life. So, Faust isn’t too excited by life in general, but somewhere deep within her she a bit hopeful.

If she is a bit hopeful, possibly give her reason to strengthen that hope?

1 Like

Her will to become something better than what she is now. She wants to be a Knight and there is also the fact that she is on the run. So, she wants to hope that she can stop the Order of Rust (the crime syndicate).

1 Like

Anyone else?

What’s the local food like?

1 Like

Depends on what you mean by local. LOL!
Different countries have different things and different caste have different things too.

1 Like

What’s the best food to try, then?

1 Like

HRUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Fried Glass Finwel with Flume Buns

(Pretty much a glassy looking flounder that you can fry up light and crispy. Flume Buns are deep-fried cream-filled rolls.)

It is delicacy and an affordable one.
Glass Finwel taste better lightly fried, and the Flume Buns taste excellent deep-fried only.

Achiapapaya.
(a fruit that taste like a triple combination of a mango/papaya/pineapple and it usually made into a pie or cake dish. It is rare to see it made into a gelato or ice cream like desert.)

This one is a bit pricier but still equally favored.

That is all I got for now. LOL!

1 Like

Pretty good.

1 Like

YASSSS :fire: CAN’T WAIT FOR THE BATTLE

OOOO interesting interesting. Why was she taken away from her mother? Also what’s a sweeper? what type of jobs are there in your world?

DAMNNN BIG BRAIN GOALS I SEE :joy: Where are they getting the brainpower for all of the planning and executing and if so can I borrow some of their brain cells.

Love it :heart: It screams book title to me and we love that :joy:

Aww I’m glad!

Faust was born in a prison and not just any prison, but a highly dangerous one. They don’t want an infant growing up in the world’s deadliest prison. So, they (I mean the Knights) took Faust away from her mother for safety reasons.

Sweepers are people who thoroughly clean places called Outer Zones that are heavily cluttered with garbage and homeless people known as Blanks. First, the Blanks out of the Outer Zones by force then Sweepers come in a cleans the entire place with min garbage truck like machines. These machines are called GESB (Garbage Elimination Sweeper’s Bot) and they turn a garbage into tiny particles.

There are a shit ton of jobs and careers depending on the different caste you are.
Blanks are the only ones exempt from this because they are poor and homeless.

Phara. She is the brains behind this operation.
Afterall, she is the leader and founder of it all.

2 Likes