Ask the Team!

Does the category description mention it’s okay?

1 Like

Yeah it’s okay. It says a place to help your story and lists what’s available but not exclusively only those options.

Does that makes sense?

1 Like

Yeah, it does. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem~

1 Like

Suggestion: It might be useful to rename the #book-clubs category so that it can be used for writing groups as well. I noticed a few threads recently that didn’t fit in the current category they’re in but would fit much better in a category open to writing groups.

1 Like

Awesome idea! We’ll definitely integrate that.

You’ve betrayed my trust. Order a drink containing the contents of the abyss if you wish to make it up to me.

— Raza

3 Likes

For some time I was getting problem with getting the first share badge, after trying for like 10 time I got it some days ago now the forums are glitching again and I Lost my first share badge. Can you help me please?

1 Like

Yes I’ll take a look right now!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

If you remember where it is, can you link me to the shared post?

1 Like

Not really It was 1 week ago, or so

Okie dokie, I’m going to have to hop into some of your settings on the backend, so if you get logged out don’t worry, it’s just me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! Thank you! :relaxed: It’ll solve it right?

1 Like

Not sure yet! I have to check the link shared first, and then see if there was an incorrect notification set off.

Okay yeah definitely looks like something weird happened there. I’ll re-issue it to you and see if I can figure out why that badge is misfiring. Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

I got my badge thank you!

2 Likes

Random but fun idea: What if everyone who asked a question that is used and answered in The Tip Cauldron got a special badge with the icon of a coin or something? :eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! It’s still a bit too soon to commit to anything as we figure it all out, but we’ll be sure to keep it in mind :blush:

1 Like

No problem! :sparkles:

1 Like

Feature suggestion: Adding this bit of CSS to the forums would allow mobile uses to expand a post’s direct replies to see the posts that direct replied to it much more easily. Here’s a demo image of how it looks:

4 Likes