Ask the Team!

This might sounds silly, but how to request thread sunking again?

Thanks to the recent discourse change, now the preview not working properly for me, so I need a hidden place for coding where I can test things out privately to avoid spoilers to my groups… :sweat_smile:

This thread right here

1 Like

Sorry to bother but I was wondering what happened to the night call chat thread? I’m not sure if it’s a glitch but I can’t find it

2 Likes

Hey there, no bother at all! It’s possible that it may have been closed due to inactivity. Do you have the exact title, or perhaps a link? Was it a topic you created?

1 Like

Oh, it’s not a topic I created. It’s a chat thread that I like to frequent :sweat_smile: I don’t have the link to it, but the exact title was night call — insomniac chatter.

1 Like

Found it, and since it had only just been closed, I’ve gone ahead and reopened it :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Can I get my username changed to vinters?

1 Like

Hi there! I can do that for you. Is that the exact spelling? Also, remember that you can only change your name once every three months. :blush:

Hey! Yeah, that’s the exact spelling and I’m aware. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you.

1 Like

Coolio! Doing it now! :blush:

Complete!

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Enjoy your holiday! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Would it be considered trolling to ask who Joe is? Not trying to fool any of you btw

1 Like

Happy New Year!! :wave:

So I’ve been thinking on making a game thread for different kind of game. Actually, more like a spinoff than anything since this is still under the same community. But I’m not sure if a single person can have more than one game thread? We know that an identical thread will result from the older thread from getting closed, but this is not the same thread. So the question is, can I create the new thread and keep it coexist harmonically with the other thread? I want to have two different kind of game without interrupting/disturbing each other.

A “Joe momma” joke? Depends on the context and the dynamics at play. If it’s spammed on too many threads, it’ll be categorized under spam.

1 Like

You’re allowed to have multiple game threads but that also means double the moderation and possible penalty you have to face so it’s up to you on whether you want to go through that trouble or not.

1 Like

Hey everyone :smiley: Hope you are doing well :heart:

I keep getting this “App isn’t available” message whenever I log in our app:

Can you please help? :smiley:

Feel free to move this post elsewhere if it doesn’t fit here.