Ask the Team!

Thank you very much

No problem!

1 Like

So I posted a bug report here but I wondered if this really a bug or is the layout of the forum is getting revamped? Can we go back to the previous layout soon?

1 Like

Any changes are due to the latest Discourse update. We are looking into things.

2 Likes

Thank you and looking forward for the result! :pray:

1 Like

This might sounds silly, but how to request thread sunking again?

Thanks to the recent discourse change, now the preview not working properly for me, so I need a hidden place for coding where I can test things out privately to avoid spoilers to my groups… :sweat_smile:

This thread right here

1 Like

Sorry to bother but I was wondering what happened to the night call chat thread? I’m not sure if it’s a glitch but I can’t find it

2 Likes

Hey there, no bother at all! It’s possible that it may have been closed due to inactivity. Do you have the exact title, or perhaps a link? Was it a topic you created?

1 Like

Oh, it’s not a topic I created. It’s a chat thread that I like to frequent :sweat_smile: I don’t have the link to it, but the exact title was night call β€” insomniac chatter.

1 Like

Found it, and since it had only just been closed, I’ve gone ahead and reopened it :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Can I get my username changed to vinters?

1 Like

Hi there! I can do that for you. Is that the exact spelling? Also, remember that you can only change your name once every three months. :blush:

Hey! Yeah, that’s the exact spelling and I’m aware. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thank you.

1 Like

Coolio! Doing it now! :blush:

Complete!

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Enjoy your holiday! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Would it be considered trolling to ask who Joe is? Not trying to fool any of you btw

1 Like