Ask the Team!

hi hello!! had a q - i recently made a post in the for profit content for one thing, but i recently just started a secondary thing that are separate from each other, should i just edit my original post to be a central post for both or would i make another one or am i only just allowed to have one or the other? i wanted to ask first rather than just going ahead with anything ^^

Is the secondary thing still require payment? If yes, then go ahead and make a second thread since theyโ€™re not related. We have different categories for the paid area anyways and if these two services are completely different services, they may need to be separated into different subcategories anyways. If not then they should be distinct enough from each other in the first place, justifying it to be on a seperate thread.

1 Like

nah itโ€™s still the same subcategory, but different services โ€” thank you for the clarification! :relaxed::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve been seeing more bot threads.

Are you going to block them or let them be?

1 Like

Itโ€™s always best to report them when theyโ€™re spotted, as our spam filter may not always alert us right away or a mod may not see it right away. We handle the spam when weโ€™re notified. :blush:

4 Likes

Hi there! I know itโ€™s been a long time since the thread was closed, but is it okay if I can have my graphics shop reopened? :point_right: :point_left: hereโ€™s the link: ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ | closed! (hiatus)

1 Like

Yeah of course!

All done!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I have a questionโ€ฆ

So, a good writer friend of mine is trying to raise money to get top surgery and they need help. Iโ€™ve already donated what I could, but I wanted to get the word out to many people if possible. If it means anything to anyone to help with the cause, it would be great.

Basically, the questions is, can I share their gofundme link in a post in โ€œchattersโ€ or is that against rules?

Since itโ€™s technically advertising it would still need to go into #wacky-classifieds

I wish you luck to your friend though and hope theyโ€™re able to get the funds they need.

1 Like

Got it! Iโ€™ll put it there then.

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Hi, Iโ€™ve got a question. The WackyWriterโ€™s Discord link is invalid, could you send a valid version instead, please :smiley:

1 Like

Should be this one! :blush:

1 Like

Hey Iโ€™m not sure if thereโ€™s a glitch or if itโ€™s the fault in my end, but my thread seems vanished. The thread was locked (?) since a while ago, and I let it be since I donโ€™t use it anymore, but still keep it around as an archive. Just recently, the thread vanished. Anyone know whatโ€™s going on and how to fix it? Hereโ€™s the thread btw

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/epic-battle-game-epic-battle-for-your-characters-submission-open-for-the-anniversary-round/8916/1772

We are continuously cleaning up old and/or inactive threads to save space and promote those topics which generate active discussions. We can no longer afford to maintain โ€˜archivesโ€™ of any kind that take up valuable storage. So, as a general heads-up, if you have a favourite topic, either revive and maintain it or archive its contents offline.

If thereโ€™s someone you want to invite to a Discord server, what are the rules about that? (like can we DM them, or should we just give them our username and invite them in Discordโ€™s DMs, ect.?)

also no idea why Iโ€™m so nervous to ask but I am-

2 Likes

Youโ€™re allowed to DM links! You can have the discord server link in your bio too if you want to generally advertise it but if you want a thread to advertise discords and so forth youโ€™ll have to make it in #wacky-classifieds

Itโ€™s the same rules as our advertising guidelines. Just donโ€™t do it on a public thread, and go to the proper methods of sending links/advertising as instructed. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Yes thank you.

I just wanted to check because thereโ€™s someone I want to ask and I wanted to make sure it was ok.

also I totally didnโ€™t exit out of the tab as soon as I posted because my mind overthinks everything :eyes:

2 Likes

Hahahaha, no worries

2 Likes

Hiiii not sure if this is the right place but I couldnโ€™t think of anywhere else :sweat_smile:

Has wacky done a major update overnight? I now canโ€™t blur texts, create polls, create summaries, change text locations (left, right, centre), or leave emoji reactions on messages

1 Like