Ask the Team!

Thank you so much!

Okay, it should be working now. So sorry about that!

1 Like

Still getting error message :confused:

Hmm ok, this time it should work for real :sweat_smile: sorry

1 Like

Hey. Not sure what naughty keyword this link triggered.

1 Like

Huh that’s kinda weird, I’ll look into it.

1 Like

Alrighty this should be fixed now, sorry about that.

2 Likes

hi hello!! had a q - i recently made a post in the for profit content for one thing, but i recently just started a secondary thing that are separate from each other, should i just edit my original post to be a central post for both or would i make another one or am i only just allowed to have one or the other? i wanted to ask first rather than just going ahead with anything ^^

Is the secondary thing still require payment? If yes, then go ahead and make a second thread since they’re not related. We have different categories for the paid area anyways and if these two services are completely different services, they may need to be separated into different subcategories anyways. If not then they should be distinct enough from each other in the first place, justifying it to be on a seperate thread.

1 Like

nah it’s still the same subcategory, but different services — thank you for the clarification! :relaxed::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing more bot threads.

Are you going to block them or let them be?

1 Like

It’s always best to report them when they’re spotted, as our spam filter may not always alert us right away or a mod may not see it right away. We handle the spam when we’re notified. :blush:

4 Likes

Hi there! I know it’s been a long time since the thread was closed, but is it okay if I can have my graphics shop reopened? :point_right: :point_left: here’s the link: 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝘆 | 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 | closed! (hiatus)

1 Like

Yeah of course!

All done!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I have a question…

So, a good writer friend of mine is trying to raise money to get top surgery and they need help. I’ve already donated what I could, but I wanted to get the word out to many people if possible. If it means anything to anyone to help with the cause, it would be great.

Basically, the questions is, can I share their gofundme link in a post in “chatters” or is that against rules?

Since it’s technically advertising it would still need to go into #wacky-classifieds

I wish you luck to your friend though and hope they’re able to get the funds they need.

1 Like

Got it! I’ll put it there then.

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve got a question. The WackyWriter’s Discord link is invalid, could you send a valid version instead, please :smiley:

1 Like

Should be this one! :blush:

1 Like