Ask the Team!

Hi. I just found out there are code words that are not acceptable because one of my characters happened to have a name that is one of the words. I didn’t know there were words like that.

I’m just curious why the name is an unacceptable word. I don’t want to be striked out of the forum for using it again, so, I’m not sure I can even tell it to you. It’s the last name of a famous nurse called florence.

Hey Tiger! That was an accident, you won’t get in trouble lol. You just happened to find one of the likely few exceptions to a slur censor we’ve implemented, totally not your fault. :slight_smile:

I’ve updated that so you shouldn’t have an issue now. Sorry about that!

2 Likes

Thank you!

And thank goodness :sweat_smile:

Uhm…

Update: actually tried to put it in. Night in. gale. is still not allowed :sweat_smile:

Ah I missed one setting.

Nightingale…

Yeah should work now lol.

1 Like

Thanks! I hope I don’t stumble upon anything more.

If you do, just let me know and I’ll fix it lol. should be okay now, though.

1 Like

Yes, it worked! :smile:

1 Like

Do you want to hear pirate metal?

My husband introduced me to that some time ago, not really my scene :joy:

1 Like

Do you want to see cows react to accordion?

Only if it’s funny lol

1 Like
1 Like

Not sure it’s quite “funny” but it is cute! Music is a language that can be appreciated by all kinds.

3 Likes

Cute and wholesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I get my account deleted on the Wacky Writers forum?

1 Like

Yes, you just need to pop over to this link here: https://wackywriters.com/forum-account-deletion-request

Sorry to see you go.

It just comes up an error message when I try to delete :confused:

What’s the error?

‘there was an error! try again later’ it’s what it says.

Well that’s super unhelpful isn’t it :joy:

Okay let me take a look. We have to have the form filled out for administrative reasons, so let me fix it and I’ll get right back to you.