Ask the Team!

well I can’t move up and I never got the rest of the bron badges I earned

1 Like

Move up to trust level 2 / member, you mean?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I had a quick look at your account and think I’ve figured it out. The requirements for level 2 are:

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

You’ve nailed everything except visiting 15 days. Your account is only 4 days old, so if you come online 11 more days, you’ll level up.

3 Likes

oh okay so that means i come every day?

2 Likes

You have to come 15 days in total. That can be 15 days in a row, or 15 days out of one or two months. The fastest would be in a row, but it isn’t necessary

2 Likes

thanks! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Happy to help! ^-^

2 Likes

What exactly is a Onebox? How to make one? And how to get the badge?

1 Like

Hey, it just means posting a link to offsite whether it means posting a Youtube video or an article. Just make sure you’re posting in an appropriate thread when trying to get the badge. (I recommend the badge hunters thread.)

2 Likes

I’ve posted several offsite links, already but I still don’t have the badge?

1 Like

Sometimes the badge feature lags. Give it a day or two. If it doesn’t work then try posting more Youtube videos. The links have to turn into a box when posted.

Huh, I know I’ve only been in this forum for 4 dyas but I’ve posted several Oneboxes already, across several channels. I guess I’ll try and try until I get it. Thanksss

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully you’re able to get it. I can only think of it lagging honestly.

1 Like

I never got my flagging badge soooo :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Flags specified as “something else” don’t count towards the badge if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Gotcha

1 Like

Hi,

I want to make a topic that might be a violation. I want to confirm if it’s okay to post or not.

So, I had an encounter with a man a long long long time ago. He was trying to claim a term/word, saying I should change the way I call the “God” in my story (that has been deleted a long time ago). The conversation continued in our dms where he called me names and said several racist remarks. (I have a screenshot of the whole convo)

I think it might be too much. I would like to post to ask the community what would they do if it happens to them.

1 Like

Hello there!

Here at Wacky Writers, we consider it important that (almost) all topics can be discussed, including what others would do in a certain situation. However, sharing screenshots - even if the names and profile pictures are scratched out - is against our Code of Conduct unless you have the other party’s permission. You’re free to make that thread as long as you leave the screenshots out and you make it clear that it’s a discussion of what people would do in that situation, rather than a direct attack on the person who you talked with in DMs.

4 Likes

Hm, that could work, too. Why did I not think of that. huh. Thanks.

2 Likes