Ask the Team!

Hey there! Some badges are specific to certain threads, so when those threads get closed, sunk, and moved to the Necromancer’s Lair, it means the badge is lost, too. This is something that’s unavoidable, sadly.

2 Likes

Why can’t I add an image in my post?

1 Like

That is because you’re trust level 0. Once you reach trust level 1, you can post pictures. The requirements to reach level one are pretty easy, though. To level up, you need to look at at least 5 threads, read at least 30 posts, and spend at least 10 minutes reading. You can find more about Discourse trust levels here.

2 Likes

But there isn’t something to do about it? Its really made me sad about the whole thing cause I really worked hard for them. :frowning:

2 Likes

As a badge hunter myself, I completely understand what you’re saying, but there’s nothing we can do :frowning: If we keep all threads visible, it’d cost a large amount of data.

2 Likes

:frowning: it’s really sad but at least we got a forums to talk after wattpad community

2 Likes

That we do <3

2 Likes

You might find this interesting as well:

(Source: Co-founder of Discourse said this.)

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Pardon for the intrusion, but the heck is happening?

ththtyt

What thread was this on Crimson?

1 Like

The EBG thread that we usually use.

I tried to post something, then when I need to post another, this happens.

Well that’s not very nice. Let me fiddle with some settings, try again in like, five minutes.

1 Like

Thank you for the help, much appreciated and good luck! :pray:

1 Like

I can post normally in EBG now. Maybe it was just a glitch?

1 Like

Not exactly, I had a setting turned up a wee bit too high. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well then, thanks for fixing things up! :+1:

1 Like

What’s the threshold for being seen as online? Last seen timestamp that’s lower than 5 minutes? Or something else?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s within the last 5 minutes.

2 Likes

This isn’t exactly a question, but I really like the online thing, it’s helpful to know when people are online without having to stalk their profile lol

2 Likes