Ask the Team!

That’s what I thought too. :joy:

2 Likes

Good to know I’m not the only one :joy:

2 Likes

definitely nice to know I’m not the only one who profile stalks :joy:

1 Like

on the “about” page, i am kind of confused on the site admin, moderators, school hall, and other titles

what is each meant?

if this have been questioned before, i apologize. if that’s the case can you link me to the answer?

Not a problem! It’s probably a bit overwhelming at first. So if you’re speaking of strictly titles, we have a few of them:

• Site wizard (that’s me)
  • We have Senior Moderator and “Wizard’s Apprentice” titles to denote moderators (they also have a green or purple wand badge)
  • The school titles are determined through our “Academy Sorting Quiz”, which is part of a game we’re currently running on the forums, but also just a “for fun” thing the rest of our members can do also. :slight_smile:
  • “The Order of Merlin” title is for users who were part of the first 500 signups on Wacky Writers. :slight_smile:

(I think that’s all of them). If you have additional questions, please let us know! Welcome to Wacky!

1 Like

oh i see i see ty

2 Likes

Is there any way I can change my username? I don’t see a way to do it on my profile.

I’m sorry if this has already been covered in this thread before, so feel free to link me to it if it has

2 Likes

Yeah, moderators can change the username for you. Feel free to pm one of us the new username you desire and we can get it done asap

3 Likes

Okay, I messaged you! Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem!

2 Likes

Hello! So, I had a thread, well, it wasn’t my thread, it’s a friend of mine, @twisted_shadowlands. We hadn’t been on there in a while, so now it’s gone.

Is there a way to revive it?

1 Like

Hey there! As it stands, our current ruling for reviving threads is that the request has to meet two requirements:

1. The one who requests the revival is the thread creator
  2. The thread in question wasn’t closed for rulebreaking

If you’d like the thread revived, you’d have to convince your friend the OP to ask.

I hope that helps.

1 Like

Hi. So, yeah. I’m the thread creator. So sorry for the incovenience, but we did put a lot of research, (months and months of it) and we wanted to compile it, but my laptop crashed, and in all the craziness of borrowing people’s laptops and stuff, I couldn’t really be active here. Like, I logged on, but I couldn’t be active. So…really sorry

3 Likes

Yeah, no problem. I’ll go move revive it

1 Like

Hey! I don’t know where I should post the following thread:

I’m looking for admins/moderators for a club/community I’m eager to get started.

(or am I allowed to do that here?) :sweat_smile:

Thank you already for the response!

You can advertise your bookclub/community here as threads advertising clubs aren’t allowed

Hope that helps

1 Like

Hi! I’m just wondering if the Magical Library threads are reset at the same time every week? I don’t know if it’s just me (it probably is) but there were a couple times when I felt the threads were reset at different hours (e.g. Monday night or Monday morning)

1 Like

Ah no, the threads have automatic deletion. So, whenever you post will be deleted 7 days exactly after. It’s just easier on us so we don’t have to remake a thread weekly since we’re still a small team and have lives outside here. That’s why the post numbers may look off. I plan to actually remake the thread every few months since it’s nice to just have fresh threads and not ones that supposedly has 1k replies but in reality it’s like 2 or 3.

1 Like

Thank you, I feel a little dumb :joy:

1 Like

Is there no way to PM @CJtheSiteWizard anymore?

1 Like