Ask the Team!

You can make threads in #the-magical-library:wishing-well if you phrase it as looking for books to review and #the-magical-library:contests-awards for the awards. Hope that clears things up!

3 Likes

okay thank you!

1 Like

No problem!

Hello Mods, Iā€™ve seen a feature here about groups, but Iā€™m unable to create one myself. Apparently I have to ask you to create one for me. Is this possible and would you?

Yeah, just tell us what you want to name the group and weā€™ll set it up

The group is called Shut Up and Write Club. Thank you very much

All done

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Moderators, I created a thread for my group graphic thread and clicked on the wrong button. I accidentally clicked on the paid graphics where my shop doesnā€™t actually charge money for creating book covers for people. Is there away you can change this?

I see it but the graphic shops sections on the forum is only for shops that operate on forums itself

Ah ok, I wasnā€™t sure. Feel free to delete it

Is there a place for us to advertise wattpad-based services on here?

I donā€™t know if we have a place for that right now, weā€™ve been encouraging users to base their services here.

What did you have in mind?

Ah, Iā€™ve reopened my (exchange based) character art shop as part of my Art Book on Wattpad, so I was just wondering if there any SYS-like thread to link it in. Since there isnā€™t, I can just make a forum-based version of it as well.

Hm, yeah I guess we donā€™t have a SYS-thread for books like that. :thinking: We obviously want to have engagement here and having artists and cover artists etc helps (and besides, we get to see all the cool stuff yā€™all all work on :wink: )

Iā€™ll discuss the SYS thread with the team, see what they think.

All good. Iā€™m not expecting you to restructure the site or anything just because I asked xD

1 Like

Heh I appreciate that you donā€™t have that expectation but if thereā€™s a need for it, we like to make sure weā€™re meeting that need. :slight_smile:
Make a shop for now and if we change things around Iā€™ll let you know. I always love seeing your art updates.

1 Like

Will do :+1:

1 Like

Hey there, Wacky Writer team :slight_smile:

My question is this-would anybody from your team be open to letting me interview them about the forum and why it was created, what the process of growing the community has been like, etc? I figured Iā€™d post here, bc Iā€™m not sure if you have one person who handles PR-type requests.

I run a small, but growing book blog. I mostly interview writers, but have also branched out to include forum admins and other people who create communities online. Here is a link if you want to check out the other interviews Iā€™ve done: https://jyvurentropy.home.blog/category/interviews/

Please let me know if thatā€™s something you guys might be interested in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve sent you a DM. :slight_smile:

1 Like