Ask the Team!

Hey, mods, I have a question. I haven’t posted anything much around here lately, and I’m getting these notifications from ‘system’ practically every time a thread closes. It’s pretty much the only notifications I get nowadays. I checked, and I’m not following System, so I’m just wondering why I’m getting all these notifs. A lot of these threads are threads I haven’t ever posted or clicked on.

Summary

1 Like

Hey, thanks for reaching out! Can you check again on your end? I can see that you are, in fact, following ‘system’ :thinking: Although not sure how that came to happen.

1 Like

1 Like

I am confused :joy:

1 Like

Hmmm…i’ll try following and unfollowing?

1 Like

Yeah, give that a shot. Else log out and log back in :joy: if that doesn’t work, we’ll need some admin assistance, lol. I’ll delete my screenshot now btw. I’ll PM you after if I need to :blush:

1 Like

Gave it a try! I haven’t gotten a notif from system since 2 hours ago. I’ll try logging out and back in. Thanks for all the help!!

1 Like

No worries, happy to :slight_smile: I’ll take a look and see if it still shows up that you’re following.

1 Like

Gone now!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for all the help! I’ll let you know if another notif appears, but I think we’re good. :+1:

1 Like

Can anyone can tell me how to change username? I WANT TO CHANGE IT!!

Users aren’t able to change their usernames themselves so you have to private message the group @/moderators to request a username change

WHAT!!! how many times can you request to change the username?

Once every three months

WHAT!! wow, three months seems too long. Where can I find your mods?

You can create a new message from your inbox, addressed to ‘moderators’ and send your request there. One of us will pick it up as soon as possible.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the help!

1 Like

I can’t find any option for creating any messages from my inbox.

Go to your messages from your profile, this should automatically take you to your inbox, and there is a ‘new message’ button there.

Umm, nope! There isn’t such thing in my inbox.