Ask the Team!

Should be!

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

i think there is a mis-coding on the chibi wisp sticker ad for the wacky writers store! it might just be my computer tho!

it took me to an error page on the main part of the wack writers site.

1 Like

Oh might be! Thanks for pointing it out Iā€™ll fix it today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks again for pointing this out! It should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I have a couple of questions about story links in personal threads, because Iā€™ve gone through the Code of Conduct and I just want to make sure of some things.

Are links to our stories allowed in personal threads since theyā€™re personal or are they still considered advertising?

What if itā€™s inside raw code? Iā€™ve stored some coding for story ads in a personal thread post so that I donā€™t have to retype everything in the magical library. If I code something and post it, test the links, and then immediately edit the post to preformat the code so it only shows the code, is that still okay?

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s fine. Personal threads are definitely okay to store advertisements or links.

5 Likes

Thanks for clearing it up! ^.^

4 Likes

No problem!

5 Likes

I just found this thread. :flushed: Sorry, I should have asked my newbie question here rather than making a new thread.

Okā€¦ Iā€™ll comb this forum now to make sure Iā€™ve got the gist of it good.

5 Likes

hello! i hope you guys are having an amazing day!

i think i might have found another glitch and just wanted to make sure you knew.

I got an ad about ā€˜have you followed us on wattpadā€™ i clicked on it just to make sure i am following, and it took me to twitter. <3

6 Likes

Hope you followed us anyway

:joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for telling us! Iā€™ll fix it today. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi Team. If I use a Share Your thread for one title. Can I also advertise a completely different self-published title in the For-profit shop?

4 Likes

Yes, that is allowed. All For Profit books can only be advertised in the For Profit section while free books have to remain in The Magical Library

5 Likes

Thank you. Oh. I have to edit my Share Your post, since my series is a mixed bag. Thanks again.

2 Likes

No problem

2 Likes

Sorry. Another pesky question. Is there a way to edit a post thatā€™s currently under moderation review?

1 Like

No such thing, itā€™s what weā€™re here for.

Unfortunately, no. But Iā€™ve approved your post so you should be able to edit it now.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Cheers.

1 Like